查看: 83|回复: 0

关于青春主题英语演讲稿

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-9 08:32:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  无数人给青春下过定义,但几乎没有两处相同的定义,青春应该是怎样的?师哈哈网小编为大家整理了关于青春主题的英语演讲稿3篇,希望对你有帮助。
关于青春主题英语演讲稿篇1  saying goodbye to childhood,we step into another important time in the pace of young,facing new situations,dealing with different problems.....
  everyone has his ownunderstanding of young,it is a period of time of beauty and wonders,only after you have
  having a view on these great men in the history of hunmanbeing,they all made full use of their youth time ,to do things that are useful to society,to the whole mankind,and as a cosquence ,they are remembered by later
  generations,admired by everyone.so do something in the time of young,although you may not get achievements as these greatmen did ,though not for the whole word,just for youeself,for those around!
  the young is just like blooming flowers,they are so beautiful when blooming,they make people feel happy,but with time passing by,after they withers ,moet people think they are ugly.and so it is the same with young,we are enthusiastic when we are young,then we may lose our passion when getting older and older.so we must treasure it ,don't let the limitted time paby ,leaving nothing of significance.
  ladies and gentlemen , good afternoon! i m very glad to stand here and give you a short speech. today my topic is youth . i hope you will like it , and found the importance in your youth so that more cherish it.
  first i want to ask you some questions:
  1do you know what is youth?
  2how do you master your youth?
关于青春主题英语演讲稿篇2  Every one has his own dream.When I was a little kid ,my dream was even to have a candy shop of my own .But now ,when I am 16 years old ,standing here ,my dreams have already changed a lot.
  I have got quite different experience from other girls.While they were playing toys at home,while they were dreaming to be the princesses in the story .I was running in the hard rain,jumping in the heavy snow,pitching in the strong wind.Nothing could stop me ,because of a wonderful call from my heart -- to be an athlete.Yeah ,of course ,I'm an athlete,I'm so proud of that all the time .
  When I was 10 years old ,I became a shot-put athlete.The training was really hard ,I couldn't bear the heavy shot in my hands .But I always believe that god only help those who help themselves.During those hard days,I find I was growing more quickly than others of the same age.To be an athlete is my most correct choice.But,I quit my team after entering high school because of a silly excuse.I really didn't want to stop my sports career anyway.
  Today I say to you my friends that even though I must face the difficulties of yesterday ,today and tomorrow .I still have a dream .It is a dream deeply rooted in my soul.
  I have a dream that one day ,I can run,jump and pitch just like I used to be.
  I have a dream that one day , I can go back to my dream sports and join the national team.
  I have a dream that one day ,I can stand on the hig.
关于青春主题英语演讲稿篇3  Catch the star that holds your destiny, the one that forever twinkles within your heart.
  Take advantage of precious opportunities while they still s sparkle before you. Always believe that your ultimate goal is attainable as long as you commit yourself to it. Though barriers may sometimes stand in the way of your dreams, rem ember that your destiny is hiding behind them.
  Accept the fact that not everyone is going to approve of the choices you've made. Have faith in your judgment. Catch the star that twinkles in your heart and it will lead you to your destiny's path.
  Follow that pathway and uncover the sweet sunrises that await you. Take pride in your accomplishments, as they are stepping stones to your dreams. Understand that you may make mistakes, but don't let them discourage you.
  Value your capabilities and talents for they are what make you truly unique. The greatest gifts in life are not purchased, but acquired through hard work and determination.
  Find the star that twinkles in your heart?for you alone are capable of making your brightest dreams come true. Give your hopes everything you've got and you will catch the star that holds your destiny.
  • 关于青春主题英语演讲稿
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.