查看: 31|回复: 0

最尊敬的人英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-9 08:15:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  每个人都有自己尊敬的人,就犹如孝顺的人尊敬长辈一样。下面是小编分享的最尊敬的人英语作文,欢迎大家阅读!
篇一:最尊敬的人英语作文  在生活中有许多使我敬佩的人,可是,我最敬佩的人还是我的老师。
  老师工作非常的认真。每次老师讲课的时候,讲完了,她担心有些同学还没有听懂,她总会多讲几遍。等下课了,她还会把有些学习不好的同学叫到办公室去,给他们讲题。有时候同学打架。老师就会把他们喊到办公室去,给他们讲道理。有时候同学摔伤了,老师就用药水给同学擦伤口。每次放学的时候,老师让我们把路队站好,直到我们安全的出校门,她才回家。老师有胃病,但是还能坚持把一节课给我们上完。
  老师不仅关心我们,而且很爱我们。有一次期中考试因为我粗心考的不好,于是老师就把我叫到办公室,在去办公室的路上,我心里很害怕,害怕老师批评我,但到了办公室,老师不但没有批评我,还安慰我说:”这次没有考好不要紧,下次努力考好就行了。“老师还认真的帮我分析试卷上的错题。
  老师教给了我很多的知识,教我怎样做人,怎样做事,是我敬佩的人。
  There are many people in my life who admire, but my most admired person is my teacher。
  The teacher is working very seriously。 Every time the teacher lectures, finished, she worried that some students have not understood, she will always speak a few times。 And so on get out of class, she will also learn some poor students called the office to go to their topic。 Sometimes students fight。 The teacher will call them to the office, give them reason。 Sometimes the students fell, the teacher on the water to the students wipe the mouth。 Every time the school, the teacher let us put the road team to stand, until we safely out of school, she came home。 The teacher has stomach problems, but can also insist on a lesson to us finished。
  The teacher not only cares about us, but also loves us。 There is a mid—term exam because I careless test is not good, so the teacher called me to the office, on the way to the office, I was very afraid, afraid of the teacher criticized me, but to the office, the teacher not only criticized me, but also comfort me Said: "This is no test really does not matter, the next effort to test on the line。" The teacher also seriously help me analyze the wrong question on the papers。
  The teacher taught me a lot of knowledge, taught me how to behave, how to do things, I admire people。
篇二:最尊敬的人英语作文  我尊敬的人很多,但我最尊敬的人是——爱迪生。
  爱迪生他从小就喜欢做实验。他小时候家里很穷,爱迪生靠卖报纸维持生活。有一天,他看到报纸上介绍实验品,他觉得很有趣,就每天一边卖报纸,一边做实验。有一次,爱迪生在火车的一个角落做实验,他做着做着,不知不觉地发出像爆炸的声音。车长听说了,就跑了过去,车长生气地问:“你在干嘛?”爱迪生说:“我在做实验。”车长听后便一巴掌打了过去,把爱迪生的一只耳朵打聋了。你说这对他打击有多大啊!但他从不为这件事而放弃发明,这需要多么坚强的毅力啊!
  后来,爱迪生成了举世闻名的大发明家,有人采访爱迪生,你为什么能成为天才?他说:“天才需要百分之百的灵感再加上百分之九十九的汗水。”如果没有爱迪生,我们就不会有光明。当他去世的那一天,爱迪生叫他的妻子关掉了灯,也表示生命已经结束了。
  这就是我尊敬的人——爱迪生。
  I respect a lot of people, but my most respected person is — Edison。
  Edison likes to do experiments since childhood。 When he was a child was poor, Edison lived by selling newspapers。 One day, he saw the newspaper introduced the experimental product, he felt very interesting, every day while selling newspapers, while doing experiments。 Once, Edison was experimenting in a corner of the train, and he was doing it and unknowingly emitting the sound like an explosion。 The captain heard, and ran in the past, the driver angrily asked: "What are you doing?" Edison said: "I am doing the experiment。" After listening to the car a slap in the past, the Edison Ears are deaf。 You say how big it is against him! But he never gave up the invention for this matter, how strong and so perseverance!
  Later, Eddie became a world—famous inventor, someone interviewed Edison, why can you become a genius? He said: "Genius needs 100% inspiration plus ninety percent sweat。" If there is no Edison, we There will be no light。 When he died that day, Edison called his wife turned off the lights, also said that life is over。
  This is my respectable person — Edison。
篇三:最尊敬的人英语作文  要说我最尊敬的人,那就是陪伴我学习的老师了。她从一年级开始教我,直到现在都四年了,她已经教我4年了,我非常感激她。
  我的老师非常的好,从一件小事就可以看出老师对我多么好。我从小丢三落四,丢过很多东西,但老师几乎都帮我给找回来了。最深刻的一次就是我的那个外套和数学书。外套的故事就是在一个雨天,我既没带雨具以带外套,我在学校的挡雨檐下等奶奶来接我,忽然,我的老师在我的身上披了一件外套怕我冷,没等我说谢谢老师时,她已经转身走了。回家的路上我把老师借我的外套披在头上跑回了家,当家人问起这件事的时候,我心怀感激的把事情和家人说了,家人们也很感激我最敬爱的老师。
  数学书的事件也表示了老师对我的爱。我在二年级的时候丢了数学书,那时马上就迎来期末考试了,正在复习的阶段,没有数学书怎么行呢?老师知道了,就帮我努力找,学校的各个地方都找到了,也没有找到,后来是老师把自己的数学书给了我,帮我解决了眼前的困难。
  还有很多事情,就不一一例举了,都能体现出我的老师是多么的爱我。最后我想对老师说一声:“您是我最尊敬的人,你辛苦了。”
  To say that I am the most respected person, that is to accompany me to learn the teacher。 She taught me from the first grade, until now four years, she has taught me for 4 years, I am very grateful to her。
  My teacher is very good, from a small thing you can see how good the teacher to me。 I lost a lot, lost a lot of things, but the teacher almost helped me to find it back。 The most profound one is my coat and math book。 The story of the coat is in 。com a rainy day, I have neither rain with a jacket, I am in the school under the rain eaves waiting for my grandmother to pick me up, suddenly, my teacher in my body covered with a coat afraid of me cold When I said thank you teacher, she has turned away。 On the way home I put my teacher on my head and ran back home。 When my family asked about it, I was grateful to say something and family, and my family was very grateful to my most beloved teacher。
  The book of books also shows the teacher's love for me。 I lost in the second grade when the math book, then immediately welcome the final exam, and is reviewing the stage, no math book how the line? The teacher knows, to help me find, the school found in all places , Did not find, and later the teacher to his math books to me, to help me solve the immediate difficulties。
  There are a lot of things, not one by one example, can reflect how my teacher love me。 Finally, I would like to say to the teacher: "You are my most respected person, you are hard。"
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.