查看: 77|回复: 0

幼儿励志英语小故事

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-9 08:00:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  作为家长,要市长找一些幼儿励志的英语小故事来教育孩子,那么幼儿励志英语小故事都有哪些呢?一起来看看吧。
幼儿励志英语小故事:狼来了  Wolf Is Coming
  There is a naughty boy in a village. He likes telling lies. One day he wants to make fun of the farmers. So he shouts, Wolf! Wolf! Wolf is coming! The kind farmers are working in the field. They hear the shout, and hurry to help the boy. But when get there, the boy says: There isn’t a wolf. I’m joking. The farers are angry and go back to their field. After a while the biy shouts again, Wolf! Wolf! Wolf is coming! And the farmers come and are cheated again. The boy laughs and laughs. They say, You tell lies. We will not believe you.
  Later a wolf really comes. The boy is very scared. Wolf! Wolf! Wolf is coming! the boy shouts and shouts. Help! Help! But no one comes. And wolf eats the naughty boy.
  狼来了
  村子里有个淘气的小男孩,他喜欢撒谎。一天,他想捉弄村名,就大喊:狼来了!狼来了! 善良的村民们正在地里干活,听到喊声,赶快去救他。俄式他们到了那里,男孩说:没有狼。我跟你们开完先的。村民很生气,回到田里。不一会,那孩子大喊:狼来了!狼来了!村民来了,却再次被欺骗。男孩开心地大笑,村民们说:你说谎。我们再也不会相信你了。
  后来狼真的来了。男孩十分害怕。 狼来了!狼来了!他大声呼喊,救命啊!救命!但是没人来。结果这个淘气的男孩被狼吃了。
幼儿励志英语小故事:我的聪明狗  My Clever Dog
  Bobby is my dog. I love him. He can roll on the floor. He can play balls with me. He can look after my house when I am out. Bobby is very clever. But sometimes he isn’t.
  One day Bobby runs away. He is out for three days. After he comes back, I tie him to a tree and give him some food. Bobby begins to eat. But then he stops. He sees a fox. The fox is looking at his food. Bobby barks and barks. He wants to catch the fox. But he can’t. The fox runs round the tree. Bobby runs after the fox. So the rope goes ground the tree. Of course Bobby can’t run. The doc can eat the food. Quickly she eats up the food and runs away.
  我聪明的狗
  巴比是我的狗。我很爱他。他会在地板上打滚。他会和我玩球。他能在外出的时候帮我看家。巴比很聪明,可是有些时候他也不聪明。
  一天,巴比跑了出去,3天没回家。他回来后,我把他拴在一棵树上,给他一些食物。巴比吃着食物,但是又停了下来。他看见一只狐狸。这只狐狸正盯着他的食物。巴比朝狐狸一个劲地叫。他想抓住狐狸。但是他办不到。狐狸喀什绕着树跑,巴比就追着它跑。于是绳子就绕在了数上。当然巴比就跑不开了。那只狐狸跑去吃他的食物。很快就吃光了所有食物,而后跑走了。
幼儿励志英语小故事:误会  Wrong
  Mark’s favorite cup is broken, and he feels unhappy. Susan sees and asks him,  You look sad. What’s the matter?
  Mark says, There is something wrong with my cup.
  Susan says, Don’t worry. I can repair it.
  Mark feels surprised and asks, Repair? You can repair it? You?
  Yes. Believe me! Where is it? Susan answers.
  Here. My cup is broken. Are you sure you can repair it? Mark takes out his cuo.
  误会
  马克最喜欢的杯子了,他很不开心。苏珊看见了就问他:你看上去不太开心。怎么了?
  苏珊说:别担心。我会补好它的。
  马克听了感到奇怪,就问她:补?你会补?真的吗?
  没错。相信我。在哪里呢?苏珊说。
  这儿。我的cup破了。你确信补好它吗?马克拿出了杯子。
  cup? 你以为是cap.苏珊说道。说完他俩都笑了。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.