查看: 45|回复: 0

如何保护校园环境英语作文3篇

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-8 08:50:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  我们的校园多美,春天百花齐放,夏天树木葱郁,秋天果实累累,冬天雪花纷飞。一年四季都有最迷人的风景,如何保护我们的校园环境呢?怎么写一篇保护校园环境的英语作文呢?供你参考!
保护校园环境英语作文篇1  The school, is the world of knowledge, the school, is our friend's paradise, it provides us a healthy and beautiful learning environment.
  Let me introduce our school. Once inside the school gate, two rows of straight palm trees stand on each side, like two young pioneers, guarding the campus. Two beautiful little gardens behind them, the flowers in them are beautiful. The willow tree in the playground, graceful, the spring comes, she was combing her hair, as if in waved to us, one side of the Holly and poplar have also show their new clothes. The pleasant scenery of the campus has created a comfortable learning environment for us to grow healthy and lively.
  However, there are a few students behavior, let we see what we don't want to see: the playground, there will always leave some on the corridor, corridor confetti and small bags; On the lawn, the green belt occasionally discovers the deep footprints left by the students. Others have turned the desks in the classroom into "cat faces"; Not to save water, to lose precious water, and to make the flower bed a playground...
  If we don't take care of our lovely campus and make it hurt, we will suffer harm and harm our health.
  Today, we need to protect the environment as our obligation to protect the environment with our actual actions. We should know how to protect the environment is to protect ourselves, we should not only use resources rationally, whenever they want to protect the environment, as a student, we should create more green campus. Starts from the minor matter, starts from now, starts from the care for the campus and protect the environment, picked up a piece of paper on the ground and save every drop of water, cherish every inch, walk more, don't cross the green, the grass. I believe that in the near future, our life will be another scene!
  Students, we are the masters of the 21st century, the environmental awareness is not limited, we are looking at the campus. "Do not be good and not evil," for our common campus, let us act immediately.
保护校园环境英语作文篇2  I went to the gate of the primary school in shangjia city, and I was like walking into my other home, where I studied, lived, grew up, and my school was my home.
  Lush trees, clean corridors, white walls. However, there are a few students on our campus who break the beautiful environment at will. The campus stairs and the various food packaging bags in the hallway, the various drink bottles of the flowers, the prunes in the classroom, the melon seed shells... The environment that makes us beautiful is destroyed, and it feels like a blank sheet of white paper. Taking care of the campus environment is the duty and responsibility of each of us.
  So what can we do to make our campus environment civilized?
  To set up the campus is the idea of home, the campus is my home, everyone loves it. Students should love the campus as much as they love their new clothes.
  On the campus, the behavior should be standardized, from the little things, from a little bit, the daily behavior standard is every day, every time, everywhere.
  We will comply with the regulations of the elementary school children's daily behavior and strictly observe the institutions of the school. Be a good boy at home, be a good student at school, and be a civilized citizen in society.
  4, do not break the environment of the school carelessly, should not throw waste to the ground; You shouldn't leave a mark or a handprint on a white wall. Consciously pick up every piece of paper or food bag on the floor; Stop unethical behavior.
  To correct bad behavior, we can't just rely on our teachers and consciousness. Use concrete actions to protect and protect our campus environment. Start by myself, start by yourself, start every day, protect the campus environment.
保护校园环境英语作文篇3  The fragrant flowers, the green grass, the tall building... how beautiful our campus is! But we're pretty campus there are many broken side: one small orange yellow shines have been selfish students picked out, pieces of various AiHuaZhe aroma of jokes have been picked out, a drop of water from no matter little dragon head...... that one bad phenomenon is not on our campus blacken? It's not like a dirty fly flying into the delicious white rice. Our campus is being defiled a little bit, hurt.
  To this end, I put forward the following points.
  One, carry out "protect the environment, everybody is responsible" the activity, let every classmate take action, do not tread the flowers and plants, do not climb the trees casually.
  2, let everyone throw rubbish into the dustbin, don't litter. You have to have finite resources, infinite loops.
  Don't spit everywhere. Phlegm is a lot of bacteria, don't bring your germs to others.
  Every place on campus has a slogan that protects the environment. Let the students remember the signs all the time.
  For our beautiful campus, please remember that "campus is our home", and protecting the environment is not something that one can do. We can make the campus more beautiful only if we work together. Let's do it! Create a beautiful campus!
保护校园环境英语作文篇4  the problem of white pollution caused by used plastic is becoming increasingly serious, in which plastic shopping bags play an important role. in china about three billion plastic shopping bags are consumed every day, which results in a great waste of resources and heavy environmental pollution. luckily, the government has put a nationwide ban on the use of free plastic bags, demanding that all stores and supermarkets not provide customers with free plastic bags after june 1. the rule will undoubtedly reduce the use of plastic bags and enhance the awareness of environmental protection. it is highly advocated that we should turn to cloth bags and shopping baskets from now on.
保护校园环境英语作文篇5  The school, the world of knowledge, the school, is our friend paradise, it provides us a healthy and beautiful learning environment.
  Let me introduce our school. Once inside the school gate, two rows of tall palm trees stand on each side, like two young pioneers guarding the campus. Two beautiful little gardens behind them, the flowers and plants in them are beautiful. The willow in the playground, graceful and graceful, she combed her hair in the spring, as if she were waving to us, and the Holly and poplar trees were showing their new clothes. The pleasant scenery of the campus has created a comfortable learning environment for us to grow up healthy and lively.
  However, there are a few students' behavior, let us see what we do not want to see: on the playground, on the floor, in the corridor always leaves some paper scraps and small food bags; On the lawn, in the green belt, there are some students who have trampled on the deep footprints. Others turn the desks in the classroom into "floral cat faces". Do not save water, let precious water white lose, still treat the flower bed as the playground of play......
  If we don't take care of our lovely campus and make it hurt, we will be harmed and our health will be harmed.
保护校园环境英语作文篇6  Campus Environment
  I love my school so much, because of the beautiful environment. The first day I walk into the school, I am very impressed by the green trees and the colorful flowers. It seems that I just walk into a park and get lost in the green world. The trees and flowers make me feel so comfortable, and my heart feel the peace.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.