查看: 57|回复: 0

初二英语作文精选

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-8 08:49:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  英语作文是生活信息的输出,一篇好的英语作文就是在记录你的生活。所以要想写好英语作文需要多看多写多积累。下面是师哈哈网小编精心挑选的初二英语作文精选,供大家阅读。
初二英语作文篇一  Long long ago, many families had three or four children. They couldn't look after everyone well, so the children must do everything by themselves. They were too poor to go to school. Some of them liked learning, but they had to go to find jobs to make money. Since they were children, they could do lots of difficult things like their parents. Sometimes they even did better than them!
  But now, many families have only one child and they regard their child as a pearl. They did everything for the children. Every day, when the child gets up, their parents help him to make the room clean.
  They also get breakfast ready for their child. When the child is free, they can sleep or do other things, but they needn't do any housework. So many children can't cook; wash their clothes, some don't even know how to clean the floor.
  That’s too bad. In the future, many families will have computers. We can work on the computer instead of going out to do everything. The children also can learn on the computers, so they don't need to move!
  After a long time, we'll become fatter and fatter. We won't be able to do anything by ourselves!
  So, which way is good for us? We must think more.
初二英语作文篇二  Three years ago, I was a cool and detached girl. I never helped others or cried, because i thought that was very boring.
  As the summer vacation is drawing near, I have a plan about my vacation. I'm going to do what I want to do.
  I'm going to study harder in order to get good grades in the following term. After finishing all my homework, I'm going to enjoy myself in the sea of knowledge.
  Reading must be a good idea. I'm going to keep fit at the same time. I'll get up eary in the morning everyday and play sports.
  I really love sports. Besides that, Eating a balanced diet is also good for my health. I'm going to help my mom and dad with the housework as well in the vacation.I'll learn to cook. As for travelling, I'm planning to go to Hainan.
  But whether going there or not will be decided on the weather.During the vacation,I'm going to learn more about history,as I'm really poor on it. So you see, I'll have a terrific vacation!
初二英语作文篇三  The tortoise was feeding very miscellaneous. At ordinary times, you give it what to eat, it what to eat. It eat first nose with touch, see food fights, to oneself have threatened, no eating. Eating, it sometimes fine chew slowly swallowing.
  The tortoise is a love of dark place, again like the sunshine. For milder weather, the tortoise will stretch out in the sun, if the sunshine mobile, it will move. If it is hot, the tortoise like to dark the areas where there is water havens. Sometimes, the tortoise simply climbed into the water to go swimming, swimming tired, it will float on water, stilly.
  Winter has come, it's getting cold, the tortoise will hibernate. This time, it need a lot of food, this is for hibernate lay a good foundation. Winter arrived, the tortoise started hibernate.
  Spring, the weather is warm, the tortoise awoke, physical strength not suddenly,recovering back up the wrinkles and need to be refilled, and food can resume.
初二英语作文篇四  eryday and play sports. I really love sports. Besides that, Eating a balanced diet is also good for my health.
  I'm going to help my mom and dad with the housework as well in the vacation.I'll learn to cook.
  As for travelling, I'm planning to go to Hainan. But whether going there or not will be decided on the weather.
  During the vacation,I'm going to learn more about history,as I'm really poor on it. So you see, I'll have a terrific vacation!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.