查看: 83|回复: 0

经典小升面试英语自我介绍模板

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-7 02:09:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  每年小升初的时候,大家都争着想要进入最好的学校,但是名校数量有限,招生也有限,所以想要在无数考试中突出重围,到达终点,就需要一份精彩的自我介绍,所以小编给大家带来的经典小升面试英语自我介绍模板五篇,欢迎大家参考借鉴!
  模板一
  Hello everyone,I am a girl,my name is xxx ,I come from grade xx class xx of xx school.I like sport very much and my study is good in my class.I am a very lineliness girl and very good at mathematics,but my English is not very good.
  I believe if I try my best,I will learn English very well.I wish I can study in this school,get more friend and learn together.I really with I will be a member of this big family.
  Thank you .
  模板二
  Good morning ladies and gentleman(Mr,miss,ect----say hello to the interviewer.).Nice to meet you. Now, let me introduce myself:
  I am (your name),from somewhere. I am good at playing piano, recitation, presiding, etc. I learned from playing piano while I was 5 years old, and now I can play many famous songs, such as... I often invite my classmates to my house for party, and most of time, I am the host. I was honored ….(获了什么奖)while I was in grade 5. Besides, I am study very well.
  thank you for you time!
  模板三
  Hello everyone! My name is XX and my English name is Fammy. I'm 13 years old.The school I studied in was SuYan Primary School. I have many interests.I like playing the piano,and I am interested in drawing ,besides ,I am also good at swimming.
  I hope I can have a colourful live in middle school,to pursue my study and develope myself, I think if I can study in your school ,I will have a better future.So I will have more confidence to study hard.
  It's my honor if I can study in your school,and I hope it can come true ,thanks a lot !
  模板四
  Hello,everyone.I am so glad to stand here.
  First of all,I will introduce myself.My name is...,I am...years old this year.I have many hobbies,such as, reading.dancing.writing and so on.
  Also I like English very much.I think English is very useful for us,because many many people in the world can speak English,if I learn it well,I can talk with them and make friends with them.
  Besides these,I also like doing some exercises.Doing exercises can make us healthier.Health is so important for us,we can not doing anything without a good health. I like help others,when you are in trouble,I will do anything that I can.Of course,I hope my classmates can help me too.
  At last, I wish we can become good friends and everybody can get a good result at the end.Thank you!
  模板五
  My name is ---. I am a caring, cheerful and kind-hearted girl who like to help others without thinking about in return. I have a happy family, my parents love me very much and I love them too. I am graduated from xxx secondary school and have my sweet memories there. I have many hobbies like swimming, badminton and table-tennis. I often spend my leisure time playing those with my friends. I wish to learn more new knowledge here and find my own future, as I believe that the future is in my own hands. My English is poor now but I will try my very best to improve it.
  • 经典小升面试英语自我介绍模板
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.