查看: 56|回复: 0

学生英文请假条

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-6 02:41:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  学生如何用用英文写请假条呢?下文是小编为大家整理的学生英文请假条范文,仅供参考。
  学生英文请假条一:
  July 20, 20xx
  Dear Mr. Black:
  I am terribly sorry to informyou that I am unable to go to school today owing to a severe headache. I enclosea certificatefrom the doctor who is attending on me, as she fears it will be two days before I shall be able to resumemy study. Could you kindly excuse my absence on Monday and Tuesday? Thanks.
  Peter
  学生英文请假条二:
  Dear Sir or Madam:
  Dear Mr Li/Miss Li/Mrs Li,
  I beg to apply for two days’ leave/a week’s leave/7 days’ leave of absence (请假) from the 7th to 8th of this week. Because I was ill, I want to return/go home to see the doctor.
  To support my application, I herewith/enclose the sick leave certificate.
  I should be very much obliged if you will grant me my application. As regards the lesson to be missed during my absence, I will do my best to make them up as soon as I get back from leave.
  Yours respectfully,
  Li Min
  学生英文请假条三:
  dear mr/ms xxx;
  today i'm writing to you to ask for a five-day leave, for i've got cold last night with carlessness.
  this morning my mother took me to see the doctor,who told me to stay in bed for some days. so i am very sorry to be absent from
  school, especially your interesting lessons. i'll be sure to make up for the missed lessons after i recover from the illness.
  yours ever,
  xxx.
  学生英文请假条四:
  because of events or disease no school or to work or participate in activities, to the related personnel leave a note, taking a leave of absence or call to call.
  note format by the title, name, text, several components, specific writing methods are as follows:
  title:" excuse" three words written in the first line of the middle position.
  address: second lines written in the top who to leave. write
  receipt addrea person with the general epistles. are generally to the boor the teacher for leave. the specific wording in the surname followed by position, such as" director chen"," king section chief"," zhang", use a colon after.
  abstract: writing clear off this, leave the starting and ending time. in the third line two write. finally, often to" please leave"," best regards"," grateful" wait for diction end.
  inscribe: sign and date the same general epistles. in the lower right on leave name. the name below the mark of date of leave. to write a good excuse. must pay attention to the following points : 1 reason for leave to specific clearly, not equivocation, ready to accept either course. if encounter unexpected things too late to leave, please leave a message to the receipt. if it is known in advance what should advance to the relevant staff leave, get approval. general leave people should not have level off. the data must be written clearly, to facilitate the staff planning. the leave on holiday / full should take the initiative, to do not have to recover.
  please leave a
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.