查看: 31|回复: 0

初中生英语日记三篇

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-6 02:30:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  篇一
  What do I want to do when I’m older? Someone wants to be a doctor. Someone wants to be a basketball player because they are good at sport. Someone wants to be a writer and to make the writing. Someone wants to be a teacher because they like teaching children.
  I like playing the piano and I good at it. So I want to become a piano player. Play the piano is very interesting. And you can learn something of music. Piano can make you like music. A lot of musician and singer are love playing piano.
  I play the piano when I’m ten years old. Now I’m in grand five. I hope when I’m sixteen years old , I can become grand eight. I’ll be harder and harder to practise.
  Become a piano play is a hard job. But I believe I can do it.
  篇二
  oh! my god. my toothbrush was broken last sunday. i couldn't brush my teeth. so i went shopping with my mother. there were so many tooth brushes.
  finally we chose a blue one. there is a blue bird in it. it made in guangzhou. it is ten yuan. it's too expensive. but it is so beautiful. and i like it very much. so we bought it. my mother said that it is good for my teeth. then we went home. i can brush my teeth now. how happy i am!
  篇三
  When I was a little girl ,I used to play with my friends all day and all night , I was very happy .But now ,I m growing up ,I just wand to be alone , so I become worried . I used to like planting flowers ,but now I don t have any time to do that , I only study and do my homework every day .I used to like watching Tv , and ofen watch cartoon ,but now I m more interested in sports games and English programmes.
  I didn t use to reading books ,now ienjoy reading magazines ,because I think that the more books I read , the more knowledge I get . I usde to make my mother be angry with me ,now I m obedient to her . I used to be afraid of the dark , but now I like to think about my problem in the dark and enjoy the dark instead How much I have changed !But what changed my life ? The time ,time could change everything.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.