查看: 67|回复: 0

简单口语英语自我介绍

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-6 02:20:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Hello,everyone!Nice to meet you! My name is .I come from . junior middle school .I like English very much。 Usually, I listen to some English music. I think that English is very useful in the future so I study hard at it。 I have many friends . We help each other in the study and life。I love them very much. Thank you very much.
篇二、简单口语英语自我介绍  Hello everyone, I'm a freshman in the college.My major is Engineering Management, and I love it. Because I think that machines are wonderful, and really useful. They are of great help to us human beings. It can be said that the whole world is functioning based on machines.Besides my major, I also have many hobbies, like watching TV, reading novels and shopping. After all, I'm glad to meet all of you and I hope we will become good friends.
篇三、简单口语英语自我介绍  Hello,everyone!My name is XX.I live in/at XX.I have a lot of hobbies,just like reading books,listening to the songs,surfing the Internet and so on.I major in XX.Some of my friends say I am outgoing,lovely and friendly.So,I like making friends in many ways.At home,I often help my parents do the housework,and they think they have a good kid.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.