查看: 55|回复: 0

人力资源面试的英文自我介绍

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-5 02:09:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  面试是应用最广泛的人才选拔方法,但同时有很多因素影响面试的效度。那么你知道面试人力资源的英语自我介绍要怎么说吗?接下来师哈哈网小编带你了解一下人力资源面试的英文自我介绍。
人力资源面试的英文自我介绍篇【1】  You and the interviewer you are good! I am * * University XX school graduates four years of college life experience of a confident and motivated me. In college, I always abide by the principle of dedicated work, strive to learn cultural knowledge, study assiduously professional skills, actively practice, enrich and develop the comprehensive he also made some achievements.
  Through four years of professional study, I deeply love their profession. Let me know learning professional knowledge of HR management, including staff recruitment, training, performance appraisal and salary management knowledge . At the same time, through the efforts I got the National English four class certificate, a certificate in computer a new, two A-level certificate. And in the summer to the People's Republic of China motor vehicle driving license C1 card.
  In addition, I actively participate in social activities, exercise their professional skills, increase their professional knowledge, and achieved certain results. Through a series of activities outside the school, I also gradually grasp the interpersonal and communication skills, learn how to make themselves in a harmonious interpersonal relationship. Through in the school I deeply appreciate the meaning of learning theory to guide practice, and indeed to the standards. In learning and activities I also actively enrich himself, be learned in books, rich knowledge, and master of computer application skills sufficient to meet the needs of the work.
  Four years of school life to develop my self-confident personality and steadfast rigorous style of work. However, the knowledge is limited, I sincerely hope that your company can give me a chance. I will work in the future continue to learn, study, work experience, improve the ability to work.
人力资源面试的英文自我介绍篇【2】  Respected leader:
  Hello!
  My name is * * *, * * is an upcoming year graduated from Baoji University of Arts and Sciences majoring in human resource management of the students. This profession, I with a sincere heart and to the cause of the persistent pursuit, sincerely recommend myself. I know a few sentences alone a complete outline itself is not easy in. I just want to introduce yourself as fully as possible with the most really the most pure language, and express the most sincere desire job to your organization. Sincerely hope to join your company and contribute to your organization's future, more willing to contribute their youth and wisdom for your organization.
  During the period of school, the systematic study of the human resource management theory and professional knowledge, and constantly enterprising, based on the solid foundation of the professional breadth, depth. The Baoji University of Arts and Sciences comprehensive colleges this advantage, read outside of professional books, improve the individual's self-cultivation, to make their own efforts to develop towards the direction in the spare time., strengthen physical exercise, so that they have a healthy body to study and work.
  I know that in today's society, the empty theory is not enough, you need to apply the theory to practice, during the period of school, has been actively participated in various activities, improve their ability to work, with a strong sense of responsibility, can bear hardships and stand hard work, honesty, self-confidence, dedication and down-to-earth efforts to run each a professional thing. Once in Shaanxi military groups shaankai electrical equipment company internship, learn their theoretical knowledge and practice.
  The past does not represent the future, diligence is the real connotation, I believe that the actual work, I can quickly adapt to the working environment, familiar with the business, and in the actual work of learning, and constantly improve themselves and do their work.
人力资源面试的英文自我介绍篇【3】  good morning,my name is karies.It's a great honur to have the opportunity for this interview. I would like to answer whatever you may raise,and I hope I could make a good performance today.Now I will introduce myself briefly.
  Doctor Jocob Chen once said" Aim high ,vertical launch ,fly fast,complete your mission with style." Now given the chance,I will try my best to make it.
  Good afternoon (morning), professors:
  It is my great pleasure to be here. My name is mingmingzhou , graduated fromComputer Science Department of Wuhan niversity.During my four-year study in the university as an under-graduate student, I have built up a solid foundation of professional knowledge, as well as a rich experience of social activities. I am a determined person, always willing to achieve higher goals.
  What's more, I am good at analysis, with a strong sense of cooperation. All of these led me to the success of passing the first round of the entrance examination to the Master's degree. Personally, I am very humorous and easy-going, enjoying a goodrelationship among my classmates. In my spare time, I like to read books regarding how to be myself and how to deal with problems. Music and movies are my favorite entertainments. As for my sportinterest, I could not deny my greatest interest is football. Playing this game brings me a lot of glory, happiness and passion.
  All in all, Wuhan University, with a highly qualified faculty and strong academic environment is the university I have long admired. I believe that I am a very qualified applicant for admission into your Master of IT program and can contribute to the enrichment or diversity of your university.
  • 人力资源面试的英文自我介绍
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.