查看: 71|回复: 0

理想英语演讲稿4篇

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-4 09:02:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  当代学生的口语能力必须通过英语演讲才能尽可能地发挥出来,这样才能够把自己的风采和语言能力展现得淋漓尽致。师哈哈网小编为大家整理了关于理想的英语演讲稿4篇,欢迎大家阅读。
理想英语演讲稿篇1  Good moring everyone ,today I will tell you my dream keeped in my heart.
  The ideal is dream , it is power that people move forward to. Each people have their different ideams. I have my own ideam.
  When I was childen I like to look fairy tale ,so every day I looked lots of fairy tale books , sometimes mom told me beautiful fairy tales, wonderful legends . Every time , I na-iv-ely looked at sparked stars in the sky , I thought : when I grow up would like to be a writer and write many articles let people read and appreciate.
  As time goes slowly, This beautiful but na-iv-e ideal is permanently impressed in my mind, it deeply hide in my heart and become a kind of power urge me forward. With the passage of time , I have slowly come to understand a reason , it is not easy to be writers , It needs to experience many twists and turns on the road , Need to suffer numerous wind and rain blow . but I Will not back down and fear , I would like to insist, I firmly believe that if you insist on you will achieve victory.
  Thanks my beloved teacher,thanks every classmates.
理想英语演讲稿篇2  The world changed when James Watt invented the first steam engine, when Isaac Newton discovered the universal gravitation after hit by an apple, when Karl Marx wrote The Communist Manifesto, when Chairman Mao solemnly declared the establishment of the People's Republic of China on the Tian'anmen Rostrum, when Martin Luther King cried out “I have a dream”. The world was changed by something called dream, which is invisible, untouchable but strong enough.
  I can assure that every child have written a composition titled My Dream. They have already written down their longing for the future. Some of them want to become scientists; some of them hope to become teachers or doctors. Maybe they didn’t know how many difficulties they will face before their dream come true. But the dreams are like small seeds planted in their hearts; like the beacon in the sea that lead them to their destinations.
  Dream is the fountain of strength. Dream is the support of faith. Dream is the Polaris. Dream reminds us to move forward, to struggle, to strive all the time. One of my friends told me that dream will never discard anyone! Yes, maybe one day everything is gone but dreams is still there with you, eternally.
  Dream changed us, and therefore we changed the world. It is dream that refreshes the world every day. It is also dream that makes the world improve day by day. We dare to dream. We can also achieve our dreams and change the world.
  I can’t imagine the world without dreams. How about you?
理想英语演讲稿篇3  Good morning everyone
  It's a great honor for me to stand here to deliver a speech to you. Then today I want to talk something about dreams and reality.
  As the famous Russian litterateur Lev Tolstoy said, “Ideal is the beacon. Without ideal, there is no secure direction; without a direction, there is no life.” So there’s no doubt that everyone needs his or her own ideal. Have you ever thought that what is practical and sensible will connect with our most treasured dreams? Maybe, to somebody, reality has little relation to ideal. To others nothing can be done without the sense of reality. So make our dreams a part of our reality. And make our reality a part of our dreams. There is no reason why our dreams must oppose our reality. Improve our dreams and our reality by bringing them together.
  As a university student, establishing a dream is one of the most important things we have to do .But everyone must see the reality clearly at first. Your family condition, your personal ability, your social intercourse , your subject and the job you want to do, these things show you the reality and lead you to establish a dream.
  Further more, difficult or otherwise, we should put the power of reality into our dreams. Last but not least remember to work hard at the task of chasing our dreams. Do believe that we can achieve our ideal step by step by the passage of time!
  In the end, I want to share with you a poetry named " I think I can"
  Maybe you can not understand the meaning of the poetry , But do not be worried ,Let me tell you the meaning
  Thank you for your listening!
理想英语演讲稿篇4  Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind; it is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees; it is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, a vigor of the emotions; it is the freshness of the deep springs of life.
  Youth means a temperamental predominance of courage over timidity of the appetite, for adventure over the love of ease. This often exists in a man of sixty more than a body of twenty. Nobody grows old merely by a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals.
  Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul. Worry, fear, self-distrust bows the heart and turns the spirit back to dust.
  Whether sixty or sixteen, there is in every human being's heart the lure of wonder, the unfailing child-like appetite of what's next, and the joy of the game of living. In the center of your heart and my heart there is a wireless station; so long as it receives messages of beauty, hope, cheer, courage and power from men and from the Infinite, so long are you young.
  When the aerials are down, and your spirit is covered with snows of cynicism and the ice of pessimism, then you are grown old, even at twenty, but as long as your aerials are up, to catch the waves of optimism, there is hope you may die young at eighty.
  • 理想英语演讲稿4篇
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.