查看: 56|回复: 0

导游考试自我介绍范文3篇

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-4 09:01:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  导游即引导游览,让游客感受山水之美,并且在这个过程中给予游客食、宿、行等各方面帮助,并解决旅游途中可能出现问题的人。本文是师哈哈网小编为大家整理的导游的考试自我介绍范文,仅供参考。
  导游考试自我介绍范文篇一
  我叫xxx,学的是旅游服务与导游专业.于去年6月份毕业于xxx学校,今天来面试贵公司的导游一职。
  在校期间,经过自己的努力,取得了普通话二级乙,初级计算机.餐厅等证书.在假期日,为提高自身的工作能力,曾到绍兴各个景点做讲解员.期间不仅锻炼了自己的口才,工作能力,更是增加了我的社会经历.
  实习期间8月至今在义乌海洋世界担任务讲解员一职,工作期间负责馆内海狮表演、人鱼表演以及海洋生物的讲解,讲解中能做到口齿清楚,普通话标准,思路清晰。在这期间养成了良好的职业素质与素养,处事有责任心,有耐心。具有较强的沟通能力、客户服务能力.
  以上便是我自我介绍基本内容,您所看到的并不是我的全部。虽然我不是最优秀的,但我一定是最尽力的!!如果我获得了这份工作,我将会很努力去做它,我希望能给我一次机会让我去做好它!不求做的最好,只求做的更好!
  导游考试自我介绍范文篇二:
  大家好,我是***,所学的是旅游服务与导游专业,四年校园生活教会我懂得怎样去体谅别人和关心别人,也使我变得更加坚强和独立.塑造了一个健康,充满自信的我。
  在校期间,经过自己的努力,取得了普通话二级乙,初级计算机.餐厅等证书.在假期日,为提高自身的工作能力,曾到绍兴各个景点做讲解员.期间不仅锻炼了自己的口才,工作能力,更是增加了我的社会经历。
  实习期间至今在担任务讲解员一职,工作期间负责馆内海狮表演、人鱼表演以及海洋生物的讲解,讲解中能做到口齿清楚,普通话标准,思路清晰.在这期间养成了良好的职业素质与素养,处事有责任心,有耐心.具有较强的沟通能力、客户服务能力。
  四年学校的学习生活和社会经历,养成我自信的性格和踏实严谨的工作作风.然而,所学知识是有限的,因此,我将在今后工作中虚心学习,不断钻研,积累工作经验,提高工作能力。
  导游考试自我介绍范文篇三:
  Good morning ladies and gentalmen:
  Welcome to china and welcome to Anyang. Today, I appreciate with this such great joy ,I’m from Anyang culture relic site management. on behalf of colleagues. I would like to extend our warmest welcome to all of you , our distinguished guests from the other side of the pacific . I also hope that during your short stay in Beijing , you can not only satisfy your eyes and stomach, but also experience the real Chinese culture and have a better understanding of our Chinese people and its on-going reforms, which shaped the greatness of China.
  And now , please allow me to say a few words about myself.
  My name’s Chen . You can call me Chen . Chen is one of the biggest family names in China which date back to thousands of years ago. To be honest , I’m not sure it’s all because I crazily crushed on history or something about my Libra personality. I like the kind of fulfilling and freely job. So , well , when I step into colleage I choose turism as my major . Before I graduate, I got the National Tour Guide Certificate. Today I’ll take you to visit one of the world hertitage----The Yin Ruins.
  Covering an area of 24 square KM,the Yin Ruins at xiaotun village was the site of an ancient capital city 3000 years ago.
  In ancient times,xiaotun was called Yin to which king Pangeng of the shang Dynasty migrated his capital. As a capital for 273 years, it saw 12 kings and 8 generations .The period was called the Yin shang or the Yin Dynasty in history. The city declined after the Yin had been overthrown and the remains of the Shang Dynasty was latter called the Yin Ruins.
  In 1961,the Yin Ruins was listed as the first group of culture relics under state-level protection .In order to prevent it from further damage and preserve the culture it represents.Garden of Yin Ruins was built on the site of the Ruins in 1987.
  Well,the whole garden is skillfully designed and built on the exact site of the original buildings.All the buildings in the garden are built on rammed terraces with thatched double-eaved roofs. The rafters beams are decorated with fine carvings of dragon, cicade and other animals.
  Ok, now we’re in the main entrance to the garden,it’s a specially designed gate built in the way, the word “gate”was finely carved with beautiful designs of dragon,phoenix,tiger,cicada and so on. On the top of the gate is the words”Garden of the Yin Ruins”,written by Mr.Zhougu cheng,a famous historian in China. The garden is divided into several sections.
  Ok, now let’s first come to the main hall where the oracle inscriptions are showed. The oracle inscriptions were first discovered here in the 25th year of the Emperor Guangxu of the Qing Dynasty. The 15 important archaeological excavations were carried within 10 years.More than160,000 pieces of shells and bones with inscriptions were found. As the earliest characters, the inscriptions marked a recorded history of nearly 4,000 years in China. They were used as divinations in the Shang Dynasty.when people they were very superstitious.The contents of these inscriptions cover wide fields, ranging from sacrifice wars,states affairs to weather,hunting etc, and provide important information for the study of the Shang society.
  Well, apart from the oracle inscriptions , bronze wares are another part of the culture relics unearthed from the ruins,which shows that the technology of bronze casting
  reachedits peak in the Shang Dynasty.The bronze wares include vessels,weapons,chariots and so on. “simuwuding” a bronze object weighing 875kilograms,is 1.33 merters long and 0.78 meter wide .Elegant in appearance and intricately carved in patterns.It’s the best of bronze wares unearthed so far in the world . There are also many other artifacts excaveted in the Yin Ruins including pottery objects, stone and brone objects,jade, shell objects, lacquer ware , ivory carvings and bamboo articles, all beautiful in shape and well made.
  • 导游考试自我介绍范文3篇
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.