查看: 32|回复: 0

高考英语作文申请书自我介绍

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-4 08:41:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  申请书每个人都写过,怎么写好一份高考英语申请书的作文呢?下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的高考英语作文申请书自我介绍,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
高考英语作文申请书自我介绍篇1  Mom and dad said I was a sensible child, but I am also very naughty. Remember once, my mother said she lumbago, after I have listened to very love dearly in my heart, wish: mother on a day so tired, I go to mom fills. So I said to mother: "mom, I give you fills waist." Mother was very happy.
  My hobby has a lot of, have photography, swimming, skiing, tae kwon do and so on.
  My specialty is painting, I painted family, energy-saving bathing pool, slide down over the top of the rainbow, our family can fly, we control the soap bubbles fly to everywhere... Also, my drawing book picture is full of stars, you see me?
  Of course, no one is perfect, I also have my faults. My biggest weakness is litter. My pencil, eraser, ruler, and a few little things, I always ran out with a throw, wait for me to use when they can't find it. Mother doesn't know reminds me how much time, but I always remember, however, I think I will put the bad habits change.
  I have a little secret that I formed a mysterious team, I am the captain, one of my best friends is vice captain. We have in the team, I can't tell you now, if you join our team, then I will tell you!
  Magic, my dream is I can have this, I can use magic to rain, the sky can alleviate drought disaster areas, to the disaster area can have water to drink.
  This is me, do you want to make friends with me?
高考英语作文申请书自我介绍篇2  A pair of thick and thin eyebrows elders under a pair of small eyes, a cherry mouth have kissed the blarney stone. You know the girl? She is to me. Do you want to know who I am? The following is to listen to my self-introduction.
  I now is a joining a horse tail 13-year-old girl, named Lin Qianxia. I am an ordinary person, because I have many hobbies and interests, so my family always said I was a "fan". I also think you are a "fan".
  Dad said I was a "couch potato". Because I really like watching TV, I wish I like to read, read it from beginning to end, but my dad against me to watch TV, I always said to him, but later see good on TV, I how also can not control myself, because this TV show is too attractive.
  Mom said I was a "small fans", because every time see the book, I will try to buy new books.
  Sister said I'm a fan of "play", because every weekend I can play, but the play is "not bad"
  Above is my family thought I was the biggest characteristic, I think my biggest characteristics is laughing. Remember reading primary school, I whether in the recess or class, everyone can hear my laughter. In class, the teacher told a joke, I also smiled lesson, the teachers and classmates difficult mian misunderstanding for me. In math class, the teacher out a math problem: "one hundred monks..." Somehow, I laughed, the teacher is severely criticized me, my blush with shame, I promise the teacher never smiled. But the leopard cannot change his spots, I still don't change the love to laugh, smile in the teacher just call me to everywhere, until I can't smile. Since then, I love to laugh would like to change the bad habits.
  Well, the old write here. My friends, you listen to my introduction, I hope you will become my good friend.
高考英语作文申请书自我介绍篇3  Hello, everyone, my name is XXX, xx years old this year, XXX.
  I can study here very happy, I've been very bullish on XXX of this industry. As the xx exhibition, it XXX for the 21st century. Later, I began to take an interest in xx, diligently study, three years of the cultivation of the college is in constant interest, continuous learning progress. Three years of college life is passing, gone, the only thing left is my knowledge and skills, now I'm going to to my favorite job, in the face of the fierce talent competition, I know your knowledge is limited, but I more clear I have unwilling to lag behind the desire of the spirit, and constantly learning, constantly improve. I have their own young and persistent career enthusiasm, I believe I can do better! I need a chance, a chance to display, exercise their own. Again painstakingly again tired, I am willing to try. So in the later work I will continue to strict with myself, also hope that everyone on the job can supervise me to help me, let me better to complete their work, ok?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.