查看: 37|回复: 0

关于我的父母小学英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-4 08:41:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  父母是我们的第一任老师,是我们成长的依靠。下面是小编为大家精心整理的文章,希望对大家有所帮助。
  我的父母
  There are four people in my family, my father, my mother, my sister and I. My father is businessman, he is very busy, he goes to work early and comes home from work late.
  My mother is a housewife, she looks after all the household duties, she keeps the house tidy. My father and my mother are lovely couple, I love them so much.
  我家里有四个人,我的爸爸,我的妈妈,我的姐姐和我。我的爸爸是一个商人,他很忙,他早上很早出去,晚上很晚下班回家。
  我的妈妈是一个家庭主妇,她照料家里所以的活,她让家里保持清洁。我的爸爸和妈妈是一对可爱的人,我很爱他们。
  我的父母
  I have a busy father and a kind mother.
  My father is a businessman. He is 42 years old. He is short. He likes reading newspapers after meals. He watches TV in the evening. He goes to work by car. He has got a nice black car. He often plays golf with his friends on the weekend. He does not often eat dinner with us.
  My mother is a housewife. She doesn’t work. She stays at home. She is beautiful. She has long hair. She does housework in the morning. She often goes shopping in the afternoon. She is kind, but she is strict to my study. She likes reading. She watches TV at night, too.  I love my parents. And they love me too
  我有一个忙碌的父亲和一个善良的母亲。
  我父亲是个商人。他今年42岁。他是短的。他喜欢饭后看报纸。他在晚上看电视。他开车去上班。他有一辆漂亮的黑色小汽车。他经常在周末和朋友们打高尔夫球。他不经常跟我们一起吃晚饭。
  我的母亲是个家庭主妇。她doesn’t工作。她呆在家里。她是美丽的。她有长头发。她早上做家务。她经常在下午去购物。她很和蔼,但她对我的学习很严格。她喜欢阅读。她晚上也看电视。
  我爱我的父母。他们也爱我。
  我的父母
  My parents and I are living in an apartment. We have 4 bedrooms, a living room, a dining room and a kitchen. The innermost room is my parents bedroom, they have a double bed in the middle and a big wardrobe at the side.
  The room opposite to my parents' is my badroom. I have a single bed by the window, I always enjoy the sun shine in the afternoon. The rest two bedrooms are used as study and guest room.
  We have a huge set of sofa in the living room, sometime I lie on the sofa to watch TV. There is one round table and four chairs in our dining room, we alway have dinner together in the dining room. This is my home.
  我的父母和我都住在一个公寓里。我们有4间卧室,一间客厅,一间餐厅和一间厨房。最里面的房间是我父母的卧室,他们在中间有一个双层床和一个大衣柜在旁边。
  我父母的房间是我的卧室对面。我有一个单人床靠窗,我总是享受阳光灿烂的下午。其余2间卧室用作学习和客房。
  在客厅里有一套巨大的沙发,有时我躺在沙发上看电视。有一个圆桌和四把椅子在我们的餐厅,我们经常在一起吃饭的餐厅。这是我的家。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.