查看: 62|回复: 0

关于经济的英语演讲稿

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-3 09:38:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  经济是价值的创造、转化与实现,那么怎样用英语演讲关于经济的问题呢?以下是师哈哈网小编整理了关于经济的英语演讲稿,供你参考。
  关于经济的英语演讲稿篇一  Before the implementation of reform and opening-up program pioneered by Mr Dengxiaoping in 1978,China was undergone a serious Recession.Even the country leaves not much discretionary money and therefore our people are in a tight corner.However,after those span of time,China has expierenced a profound transformation never seen in China before.
  China has identified the goal for the first 2years of this century.That is to firm seize the important window of statigic opportunities to build a moderately prosperous sociaty of a higher standard in a all-round way for the benefits of our over one billion people.
  关于经济的英语演讲稿篇二  What Caused The Financial Crisis? I think we can sum up the cause of our current economic crisis in one word GREED. Over the years, mortgage lenders were happy to lend money to people who couldn t afford their mortgages. But they did it anyway because there was nothing to lose.
  These lenders were able to charge higher interest rates and make more money on sub-prime loans. If the borrowers default, they simply seized the house and put it back on the market. On top of that, they were able to pass the risk off to mortgage insurer or package these mortgages as mortgage-backed securities.
  Easy money! and what went wrong with our financial system? The whole thing was one big scheme. Everything was great when houses were selling like hot cakes and their values go up every month. Lenders made it easier to borrow money, and the higher demand drove up house values. Higher house values means that lenders could lend out even bigger mortgages, and it also gave lenders some protection against foreclosures. All of this translates into more money for the lenders, insurers, and investors.
关于经济的英语演讲稿篇三  Hi, everybody.
  At a moment when our economy is growing, our businesses are creating jobs at the fastest pace since the 1990s, and wages are starting to rise again, we have to make some choices about the kind of country we want to be.
  Will we accept an economy where only a few of us do spectacularly well? Or will we build an economy where everyone who works hard has a chance to get ahead?
  That was the focus of my State of the Union Address-middle-class economics. The idea that this country does best when everyone gets their fair shot, everyone does their fair share, and everyone plays by the same set of rules. This week, I will send a budget to Congress that's built on those values.
  We'll help working families' paychecks go farther by treating things like paid leave and child care like the economic priorities that they are. We'll offer Americans of every age the chance to upgrade their skills so they can earn higher wages, with plans like making two years of community college free for every responsible student. And we'll keep building the world's most attractive economy for high-wage jobs, with new investments in research,infrastructure,manufacturing, and expanded access to faster internet and new markets. We can afford to make these investments.
  Since I took office, we've cut our deficits2 by about two-thirds-the fastest sustained deficit1 reduction since just after the end of World War II. We just have to be smarter about how we pay for our priorities, and that's what my budget does.
  It proposes getting rid of special interest loopholes in our tax code, and using those savings3 to cut taxes for middle-class families and reward businesses that invest in America. It refuses to play politics with our homeland security, and funds our national security priorities at home and abroad.
  And it undoes4 the arbitrary, across-the-board budget cuts known as "the seq
  quester5" for our domestic priorities, and matches those investments dollar-for-dollar in resources our troops need to get the job done.
  Now, I know that there are Republicans in Congress who disagree with my approach. And like I said in my State of the Union Address, if they have ideas that will help middle-class families feel some economic security, I'm all in to work with them.
  But I will keep doing everything I can to help more working families make ends meet and get ahead. Not just because we want everyone to share in America's success-but because we want everyone to contribute to America's success. That's the way the middle class thrived in the last century-and that's how it will thrive again.
  Thanks, and have a great weekend.
共2页,当前第1页12
  • 关于经济的英语演讲稿
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.