查看: 43|回复: 0

英文简单的自我介绍范文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-3 09:35:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  对于英文自我介绍,很多应试者都有些头疼,因为我们的母语是中文,就算是平时学英语学得再好,我们也很难在把握考官的喜好之后再临时组织英语做自我介绍,所以应试者在应试前不如将自我介绍的几个重点背诵下来,以备在面试时随时用上,小编今天就给大家分享一下关于英语的自我介绍
  英语面试自我介绍
  Good morning, my name Cindy, it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a interview, i would like to answer whatever you may raise, and i hope i can make a good performance today, eventually enroll in this prestigious university in september. now i will introduce myself briefly,I am 23 years old,born in XX province ,and i am curruently a senior student at beijing XX university.my major isXX.and I will receive my bachelor degree after my graduation in june.in the past 4 years,i spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET6 with a ease. and i have acquired basic knowledge of packaging and publishing both in theory and in practice. besides, i have attend
  自我介绍范文英文
  General Introduction
  I am a third year master major in automation at Shanghai Jiao Tong University, P. R. China. With tremendous interest in Industrial Engineering, I am writing to apply for acceptance into your Ph.D. graduate program.
  Education backgroundIn 1995, I entered the Nanjing University of Science & Technology (NUST) -- widely considered one of the China’s best engineering schools. During the following undergraduate study, my academic records kept distinguished among the whole department. I was granted First Class Prize every semester, and my overall GPA(89.5/100) ranked No.1 among 113 students. In 1999, I got the privilege to enter the graduate program waived of the admission test. I selected the Shanghai Jiao Tong University to continue my study for its best reputation on Combinatorial Optimization and Network Scheduling where my research interest lies.
  英文自我介绍
  My name is XX. I come from XX. I major in XX, and I have had got my B.A. degree in July 200X from XX University. Generally speaking, I am an extroverted girl/boy with strong desire for knowledge as well as vigor for action. During my four years in the college, I have grown a real exuberant spirit for life. I would admit proudly that I have had a good command of my professional field, and a great range of extending courses.
  As for my major, I am confident about myself in this filed, and some certifications may help to prove, such as TEM-4, TEM-8, CET-6. As for my social abilities, I am no less confident about myself in this field; As for my social abilityies, I feel no less confident about myself, I used to be tutor, part-time editor, translator and interpreter during my college, and my social abilitise and people skills are much improves as a resule of my participation.
  I am quite sure there will be no regret between us if I am lucky enough to be chosen, and I believe I will never let you down. Thank you so much!
  • 英文简单的自我介绍范文
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.