查看: 54|回复: 0

参加英语社团自我介绍

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-3 09:35:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  能体现你英语水平最直观的不是各种考试的分数,而是你的真实口语水平,下面是师哈哈网小编整理的参加英语社团自我介绍,欢迎大家阅读。
  参加英语社团自我介绍篇1
  Good morning !
  It is really my honor to have this opportunity for an interview, I hope I can make a good performance today. I'm confident that I can succeed.
  Now I will introduce myself briefly.I am 26 years old,born in shandong province . (General Introduction)
  I was graduated from Qingdao university. my major is electronic.and I got my bachelor degree after my graduation in the year of 20xx. During university, I spent most of my time on study so that I have passed CET4/6 . and acquired basic knowledge of my major.(Education background)
  In July 20xx, I began work for a small private company as a technical support engineer in QingDao.Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job. And in August 20xx,I left QingDao to BeiJing and worked for a foreign enterprise as an automation software test engineer.Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging. Moreover Motorola is a global company, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of company ennvironment. That is the reason why I come here to compete for this position. (Research experience and academic activity)
  I think I'm a good team player and I'm a person of great honesty to others. Also I am able to work under great pressure.
  That’s all. Thank you for giving me the chance.;
  参加英语社团自我介绍篇2
  Hello! My name is Chen Danqing. My English name is Joy. I'm 14 years old. I'm a happy girl. I have a happy family. My father and my mother are both office workers. They're busy. But at weekends, they always cook nice food for me. I'm happy in the family. I love my parents and they love me very much.
  I'm a student at Dongzhou Middle School. It is very big and beautiful. There are many classroom buildings and office buildings. Besides the buildings, there is a big playground. After school, there are lots of boys playing basketball on it. I think they are happy. There are a lot of flowers and trees in my school. They are beautiful. I like my school. In my school, I have many friends. All my friends are polite and helpful. My friends are all nice to me. They can make me happy. So I like playing with them.
  My hobbies are listening to music and reading. I like pop music very much. I dislike sports because I'm not strong. It's hard for me.
  I have a happy family, a beautiful school and many nice friends. I enjoy every day.
  参加英语社团自我介绍篇3
  Good morning !
  It is really my honor to have this opportunity for a interview,
  I hope i can make a good performance today. I'm confident that I can succeed.
  Now i will introduce myself briefly
  I am 26 years old,born in shandong province .
  I was graduated from qingdao university. my major is electronic.and i got my bachelor degree after my graduation in the year of 20xx.
  I spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 . and i have acquired basic knowledge of my major during my school time.
  I think I'm a good team player and I'm a person of great honesty to others. Also I am able to work under great pressure. That's all. Thank you for giving me the chance.
  That s all. Thank you for giving me this chance.
  • 参加英语社团自我介绍
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.