发表于 2021-3-3 09:29:16 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  邀请老师写推荐信是本科留学生留学工作的第一步,也是至关重要的一步。下面是师哈哈网小编为大家带来的本科留学老师推荐信范文,相信对你会有帮助的。
本科留学老师推荐信范文(一)  Prof。×××
  Title:天津市微生物学会理事、秘书长;中国塑料加工协会生物降解塑料专业委员会理事
  Tel:×××
  E-mail:
  Address:南开大学生命科学院
  作为×××的实验室导师,我很高兴向贵校推荐张。
  她在今年3月份申请进入我的实验室,在了解她的学习情况和基础实验能力后,我答应了她的请求,让她进入我的实验室进行学习。在这半年多的时间里,我发现她是一个比较聪明、开朗,但同时又非常认真、努力、善于思考的学生。
  在很短时间内,她就学习和掌握了实验室的基本仪器的使用和操作,并能高质量的协助师兄师姐完成一部分基础实验。在那段时间中她经常问我微生物法制备PMA及其分离纯化这个目前国内研究的并不多的问题,虽然她的观点还很不成熟,但是我发现有些看法很有创新性。恰逢学校正进行一年一度的“本科生百项工程创新实验”活动,于是我便让她和另外3名我实验室的学生就这个项目申请学校的创新实验经费。她们通过努力的工作,查阅了不少相关文献,做出了一份不错的可行性报告,通过了学校项目评审委员会的审核,成功获得实验经费。在之后的这段时间内长时间呆在实验室,认真地进行实验研究。对实验中遇到的问题能够独立思考,通过自己的努力把问题顺利解决。对她们目前的实验进度,我非常满意。
本科留学老师推荐信范文(二)  尊敬的多莫斯设计学院(DoumusAcademy)教授:
  你好!我叫李xx,是广州服装设计师协会的主席、广州时尚周的执行主席、纺织服装专业的副教授。我非常高兴地向你推荐我的学生会员冯xx,并且相信它能够出色的完成在贵校服装设计硕士课程的学习。
  在20xx年6月举行的广州时尚周期间,由广州美术学院向我推荐冯xx同学,我安排了冯xx同学参加时尚周的时装发布后台的模特、化妆、服装管理的组织工作,冯xx担任一个小组的组长,她成功优秀的组织了五个时装品牌发布会的后台工作,充分体现冯xx同学的个性稳重、具高度责任感,工作积极主动、独立工作能力强,愿意在压力下工作,专业素质好。鉴于冯xx同学的优秀表现,她是被广州服装设计师协会吸收的唯一的在校大学生专业会员。
  我已从事服装大学教育20xx年,在广州大学纺织服装学院和科技学院担任副院长20xx年,过去五年来,我指导过大约400名学生的独立研究项目。五年来,我每年两个假期带40名服装专业的实习生,他们都参与广州的大型服装品牌的产品设计开发,担任设计助理,包括前期调查、市场分析、面辅料和色彩策划、产品设计、工艺的分析、成衣的拍摄、服装服饰的陈列设计。冯xx同学自20xx年起跟随我的研究项目,她对色彩、面辅料的市场把握度很高,设计作品与品牌理念保持一致,她的设计思想活跃、创新精神尤佳,尤其在服装服饰的陈列设计、饰品和饰物的设计开发方面有超越传统的能力,并在市场得到了验证。她对服装材料研究,对色彩、品牌文化和设计元素的整合应用总是能提出创新的观点。冯xx同学是我从教从业20多年极其少见的独具设计天赋和潜力的优秀学生。偶尔地,她的坚韧和坚持会变成固执,但通常她都性格很好,头脑也很冷静。
  我知道多莫斯设计学院,一所被称为后工业化时代欧洲最著名的设计学院。中国的经济在高速发展,中国政府在大力的扶持创意产业,中国服装业从以前的来料加工到现在变成现在的有自主创新设计品牌的时期,很需要国际化的人才。
  我竭力向贵院推荐冯xx同学,我希望贵校能给她一个机会,让她在贵校严谨的学风和良好的学习环境中继续发挥她的特长,进一步提高专业知识,拓宽视野。望贵校考虑她的申请。
  如需要了解冯xx同学的更多的情况,请随时和我联系,或给我发电子邮件,
  我的个人邮箱:
  谢谢!
本科留学老师推荐信范文(三)  xx学校的朋友
  您好!我是柳红红的导师xxx,柳红红同学是我最欣赏的学生之一。她最吸引我的是她的学习天赋与上进心,她是我见过的最聪明的学生,学习成绩卓著,人文科学与自然科学同样精通。更为难得的是她从不妄自尊大、自以为是,依旧刻苦地对待每一项学习任务,力争成为整个团队中的最佳。体现了她对自己和爱她的人负责的态度。
  中国有句俗话:“梅花香自苦寒来”,经过她持之以恒地付出,她的语言表达能力、活动的组织能力、与人的沟通能力、独立研究能力都非常突出,连续获得学校三好学生。特别是对英语,她具有天生的天赋与逐渐培养起的热情,据我所知,她的雅思成绩非常高,并获得许多中学生英语竞赛的奖项。能在英语国家学习,是她很久以前的梦想,为此她早已经作好了准备。我总是情不自禁的感慨:她说的英语与我说的汉语一样棒!
  姜不光是我的学生,还是我的朋友。因为她的个性与理想深深的吸引了我。她总是无私地为团队奉献自己的聪明才智,主动为大家服务,任劳任怨,不计较个人得失,成为我们眼中的英雄。她又非常幽默乐观,用她微笑传递给大家一天的好心情。她又是一名体育健将,长跑、游泳、野外探险是她生活的一部分,从中她的意志得到了锻炼。我们交往非常愉快,她特别乐于与我一起分享她成长中的喜怒哀乐。还常常与我谈论电影艺术和旅游,美国的文化与风景深深地吸引了她,那里有她一个梦想。
  真舍不得她离开祖国,但我尊重她的选择,相信她会学有所成,正如我相信我们的友谊天长地久一样。谢谢。
  xxx
  日期:201X-X-X
本科留学生的老师英文推荐信范文(四)  Dear Colleagues:
  MS. XXX requested a letter of reference from me to support her application for graduate studies at your university. As her research adviser when she was a graduate student in my school of science Beijing University of Chemical Technology, I am pleased to comply with her request.
  ( UI have known Ms. Zhang since 20xx, when she was admitted as a Master of Science candidate into the school. As her research adviser, I directed her research and found her a promising youth radiating with intelligence and creativity. During her first year, she got a very good record in major courses and earnd good scores major and general GPA 3.3. She particularly enjoyed challenging areas of studies such as Quantum Chemistry and Theory of Electrochemistry.
  During the following two years, Ms. Zhang worked on a computational theory study of inorganic functional materials project for his degree thesis “Theoretical Study of Electronic Structures of Several Representative Metal Element in the Hydrotalcite Slabs”. To make the theory model meet the actual materials, she faced down many practical problems, such as building reasonable module of inorganic materials, and calculation techniques. Working hard and independently, she cracked the problems one by one, and came up with a thesis that was characterized by academic excellence. During her M.S. period, she had three papers published in international journals.
  Judging by her outstanding performance while she studied with me, I am convinced that Ms. Zhang has acquired the knowledge and intellectual sophistication on the basis of which she can undertake world-class training. I therefore lend her my enthusiastic support and would appreciate your favorable consideration of her application.
  your sincerely,
  XXXX
本科留学生的老师英文推荐信范文(五)  To whom it may Concern,
  I am writing this letter to attest to Paul’s skills in language and public relations. In the four years I have known him, I have been consistently impressed with his ability not only to negotiate complex ideas in other languages, but also to relate these things in a personable, conscientious fashion. His manner in these cases is both professional and personal, two qualities which I find particularly valuable in a professional setting. He has personally helped me in professional negotiation for everything from train tickets to contract information, and I have always been able to count on him.
  I first met Paul in school, where he was a student at the university at which I taught. He was well-known to most of the westerners in town, who could call from different universities to ask for his help. Sometimes this help involved translation of professional documents, and sometimes it involved personal help in making phone calls. Many of these westerners continue to call him today, even though they live quite far away from him, because they have come to trust him very much. From this foundation in public relations Paul has found positions in various professional capacities and has been highly-valued in each place. He is generally the sort of employee a company finds most valuable in its dealings with both foreign and domestic clients. He puts people at their ease with his language ability and manner, both of which communicate to people that they can relax and simply communicate.
  I would highly recommend Paul as an employee. His experience and manner are rare and very valuable.
  your sincerely,
  XXXX
  • 本科留学生的老师推荐信范文
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.