查看: 65|回复: 0

六年级英语人称代词和物主代词

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-3 09:25:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
英语人称代词和物主代词一、人称代词人称单数复数主格宾格主格宾格第一人称imeweus第二人称youyouyouyou第三人称hehimtheythemsheheritit人称代词主格:作主语,表示谁怎么样了、干什么了。i am a teacher.you are student.he is a student, too.we/you/they are students.人称代词宾格作宾语,表示动作行为的对象。give it to me.let’s go (let’s =let us)二、物主代词           数         人称类别单数复数第一人称第二人称第三人称第一人称第二人称第三人称形容词性物主代词myyourhisheritsouryourtheir名词性物主代词mineyourshishersitsoursyourstheirs汉语我的你的他的她的它的我们的你们的他(她、它)们的形容词性物主代词(my/your/his/her/its/our/their)+名词而名词性物主代词(mine/yours/his/hers/its/ours/theirs则相单于形容词性物主代词+名词,故其后不必加名词。如:is this your book?no,,it isn’t, it’s hers(her book)jim’s , tom’s, maria’s 代词练习一、选出括号中正确的词,在正确的词上打勾。1. this is(my / i)mother.2. nice to meet (your / you).3. (he / his)name is mark.4. what’s(she / her)name?5. excuse(me / my / i).6. are(your / you)miss li?7. (i/ my)am ben.8. (she / her)is my sister.9. fine , thank (your / you).10. how old is (he / his)二、用所给代词的正确形式填空。1. these are ______ ( he ) brothers.2. that is _______( she ) sister.3. lily is _______ ( lucy ) sister.4. tom, this is _____ ( me ) cousin, mary.5. now _____________(her parent)  are in america.6. those __________ ( child ) are _____ ( i ) father’s students.7. do you know  ______ ( it ) name?8. mike and tom __________ ( be ) friends.9. thanks for helping ________( i ).10. ______(ann安)mother is ______(we) teacher.三、单项选择。(  )1. my family ____ a big family. my family ____all here.    a. is, is   b. are, are       c. is, are    d. are, is(  )2. this is __________.    a. a picture of family          b. a picture of my family    c. a family’s picture            d. a family of my picture(  )3. let’s __________ good friends.    a. be            b. are        c. is          d. am(  )4. is she your aunt? yes, __________.    a. she’s        b. her is        c. she is            d. he is共2页,当前第1页12
  • 六年级英语人称代词和物主代词
    (  )5. are __________ coats yours?         yes, they are .    a. they         b. these         c. this           d. there(  )6. is that __________ uncle? no, it isn’t    a. he        b. she       c. her        d. hers(  )7. mrs. green is __________ grandmother.    a. jim and kate         b. jim and kate’s    c. jim’s and kate’s         d. jim and kates’(  )8. do you know the name _____mr. green’s son?    a. in        b. of         c. on         d. or(  )9. __________ the great photo of your family.    a. thank for           b. thanks for    c. thank for          d. thanks for(  )10. are those your friends?  __________.    a. yes, they’re           b. no, they are    c. yes, they are         d. yes, those are共2页,当前第2页12
  • 六年级英语人称代词和物主代词
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.