查看: 60|回复: 0

Unit 6 The Best Rice

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-3 09:25:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
lesson four(一)重点词组:wait for a while  等一会儿make it well 做得好two pieces of tomato  两片西红柿egg soup  鸡蛋汤make a new group  建立一个新组 【典型例题】一. 单项选择:(   ) 1. don’t ________ about jenny. she is old enough.    a. worried             b. worry           c. talks(   ) 2. he _______ “jurassic park” with monica last week.    a. saw                b. sees            c. see(   ) 3. i would ________ to be an actor _________ tom cruise.    a. like, likes           b. like, like        c. likes, likes(   ) 4. how ___________ the plan is!    a. surprise            b. surprised        c. surprising(   ) 5. you’re ________ studying math hard.    a. real               b. really           c. reals 二. 阅读理解:john is traveling by train. he is very hungry. the train stops at s small station. he wants to buy one cake to eat very much, but it's raining hard. he wants someone to help him. a little boy is coming over to him. john asks him to buy cakes for him. he gives the little boy one yuan and says, “go and buy two cakes with the money. one cake is for me, the other is for you. can you help me?” the little boy is very happy and runs over to buy cakes in the rain. a few minutes later the little boy comes back and says to john, “i’m sorry, i’m eating the last cake. it's delicious. thank you very much, here is your fifty fen.”(   ) 1. john is traveling ____.a. by plane                    b. by train             c. by bus(   )2. john wants to eat____. a. one cake                        b. two cakes          c. two more cakes共2页,当前第1页12
  • Unit 6 The Best Rice
    (   )3. ____ helps john to buy cakes.a. a little boy                    b. a little girl            c. a man(   )4. the little boy can’t buy two cakes because_________. a. there is only one cake left b. he doesn’t like to buy twoc. john wants him to buy one(   ) 5. john is very____. a. happy                              b. hungry                  c. angry [参考答案]一. 1. b         2. a        3. c       4. c       5. a二. 1. b         2. a        3. a        4. a        5. b共2页,当前第2页12
  • Unit 6 The Best Rice
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.