查看: 41|回复: 0

克隆的利弊高中英语作文优秀范文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-3 09:12:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  克隆让我们见识到了技术的发展,克隆有什么利弊呢?下面是师哈哈网小编为你整理的克隆的利弊高中英语作文,希望对你有帮助!
  克隆的利弊高中英语作文篇1  With the repid development of technology, clone comes to the world. It can duplicate creature, which means it can make contribution to the production. People can pay a little and get a lot in the end. However, it also has disavantages. I think as the development of the high-tech, people can use clone to copy humen beings. It’s so horrible for me to know that there is someone the same with me. But in general, clone has more advantages than disadvantages.
  随着科技的迅速发展,克隆来到了这个世界。克隆技术可以复制生物,这意味着它可以为生产做贡献。人们可以付一点,最后得到很多。但是它也是有缺点的。我觉得随着高科技的发展,人们可以使用克隆技术来复制人类。是多么的可怕认识到有一个和自己在一模一样的人。不过总的来说,克隆的优点多于缺点。
  克隆的利弊高中英语作文篇2  Advanced technology has already pushed human being to edges,such as the production of weapons of mass destruction,the destruction of Ozone by Freon ,and the application of clone.The heated deabte over whether cloning technique should be used in human reproduction must be considered as a serious issue.
  Clone, to a certain degree, is beneficial to mankind.Such disease as Parkinsons will possiblly be cured in the future in the hope of further applying of clone.However,the abuse of this technology will bring human being unthinkable destruction.
  Since the declaration of the death of Dolly,we are more conscious of the inefficient procedure of clone.Acorrding to "Dolly's false legacy",the incidence of death among fetuses and offspring produced by cloning is much higher than it is through natural reproduction--roughly 10 times as high as normal before birth and 3 times as high after birth.And even you may argue that this technology will be perfected in the future, i don't see there is any point in whole--being cloning.
  Many people consider this technology a promising one as to bring all human being to a new era in which all human reproduction will be accomplished by cloning.Thus scientists in some countries have already started their great plan to clone human.But let's think, what is the practical value in doing so?You may tell me that it can bring hope for those couples unable to have children because they might choose to have a copy of one of them rather than accept the gene intrusion from a doner.But imagine,if you have a child owning the same apperance as yours or your husband's, will you accept it without any uncomfort?
  Don't you think it is embarrassing?Or if this kind of human reproduction is allowed,terrorists may get hold of it and reproduce lots of "American Presidents".Don't you agree that these presidents might bring the world much more chaoes?Besides these terrible aspects,the cloning of whole--being may destroy the diversity of people of the globe.
  Of course, there still remains much more disadvantages of the application of cloning reproduction of human being and animals. We should be extremely cautious of what we do and thus remember we will sure be respondible for all the results created by ourselves!!!
  So how do u think about it?
  克隆的利弊高中英语作文篇3  With the development of science and technology, our side appeared a lot of new things,such as clone,The scientific invention of clone has become a hot topic among people,especially among the young and heated debates are right on their way. Now the cloning scientific has been used for many years to produce plants, it has brought us a lot of benefits but has created some serious problems as well. The benefit of cloning is cloning human organs or body parts , such as that if a parson in a traffic accident lost his arm or leg ,or someone get a serious heart disease and face danger ,he need a new body parts replace ,At this time we can use cloning technology copy a new parts of body to replace ,in the this way can be ensure that someone continue to live ,so that the clone is benefit for us . Everything has two sides and cloning is not an exception,it has both advantages and disadvantages. On the contrary,most people are against of cloning technology been used in our life, One of the biggest reason is that human cloning technology will break the gender balance,it will be bring up a great chaos. As far as I think cloning technology is more much disadvantage for human being ,we should very careful to use it, I believe that only in this way our life will be more beautiful
克隆的利弊高中英语作文篇4  But the things that are not easy to come are more precious. I know that there is a kind of invisible intangible thing that can't be touched. It can't be bought with millions of dollars.
  Time is too precious for a man! In the ancient poems, "one inch of time, one inch of gold," and zhu ziqing's essay "in a hurry" are all the people who had earlier had this consciousness. It is true that many people will regret their wasted time, and some will repent of their wrongdoings, and those who have lost hope and future will be hurt by the thought of it. I have a desire to clone time, I will help them, I will save them, I will give them new opportunities!
  For the sake of mankind, I study the day and night without sleep and sleep, after thousands of experiments, finally succeeded in cloning the dream! I cheer for myself!
  I have given time to the talented literati from ancient to present, so that their fluent words and noble thoughts have created some poems for us to purify our hearts and cultivate our sentiments. I give the time to the brave martyrs of the battlefield and the good people who are brave and brave, to make them comfortable in their old age and taste life. I gave time to the old dynastic period, eliminated corrupt officials, and made the new China more prosperous and prosperous. I give time to the people in the street, tell them the importance of hard work, expect them to become the pillars of the country, live a happy life! I will give time to the terminally ill, encourage them to dry their tears, rekindle the hope of life, give out a brilliant smile, live the wonderful life!
克隆的利弊高中英语作文篇5  If I were to clone, I would clone some trees that can grow in the desert, which can be as drought-resistant as a cactus, as well as a banyan tree. And as long as a seed, not a few days, will grow into a towering tree.
  By 2046, I was a biological scientist. The earth is aging and human technology is becoming more and more advanced, causing the ozone layer to be destroyed and the desert expanding day by day. Seeing this, I was very worried. All of a sudden, I thought of my cloning wish when I was a child, and I went into the lab and started preparing for my experiment. I will banyan tree, fruit tree, flower, cactus, and other types of tree gene extracted, plus my homemade biological agent, and then mix them all together, training a few days later, again into a new biological seed. In the end, I could put them all in the desert, not for a few days, and a few towering trees would grow up in a blink of an eye.
  I reported the results to the President of the company, and he was so satisfied that he asked me to take several colleagues and set out for a pilot application in the Sahara desert.
  When I get there, I'm going to experiment with the environment. Sure enough, several trees grew out of my seed just a few days later. These trees look very strange, like banyan tree, not banyan tree, like cactus, not cactus.
  The next day, I made many biological seeds.
克隆的利弊高中英语作文篇6  Clone is Clone, which means asexual reproduction and cloning technology is called asexual reproduction technology. In nature, there are many plants that have a natural instinct for cloning. On the basis of understanding the inherent rules of plant animal cloning technology, scientists have carried out research on the cloning of plants and animals, and have obtained remarkable research results.
  Clone sheep "dolly" was born, and make people around the world are pleasantly surprised and fear eyes wide open, it shows that the myth in the story of journey to the west, Monkey King a vellus blows, can conjure up ten million monkeys, it is no longer a myth.
  But if I could clone, I would clone the time that would not be returned once it was gone. Time is too precious for us! In the ancient poems, "one inch of time is an inch of gold, an inch of gold is hard to buy" and "in a hurry", the article has long recognized the value of time and the speed with which it has passed. This is real. Now, there are so many people who have lost hope, affection, and future because they have been so bad. If I could clone, shouldn't I give them a chance?
  Honesty is indispensable to everyone. However, some people just don't speak good faith and always cheat others' trust. If I could clone it, I would clone it and give it to some people in the world who do not speak good faith. The man who has made no old lie on earth.
  Mother earth's body is already slowly aging and fragile. I want to clone another earth, which is now the earth mother will be able to reduce some burden, slowly keep the body well.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.