查看: 45|回复: 0

我的新教室英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-3 09:11:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  新学期,同学们会有新教室。那么关于我的新教室的英语作文有哪些呢?下面是师哈哈网小编推荐的我的新教室的英语作文,供大家阅读。
我的新教室的英语作文一  Today,I go to school ,and see my new classroom.
  it has two green door,four white fans,two board and eight lights. I see thirty-nine yellow chairs and desks,and four big window.
  my new classroom is not very big, but it is very beautiful,clean and shiny.
  my new classroom is in the third floor. it is tall.
  now, I like my new classroom very much ,because it is beautiful and clean.
我的新教室的英语作文二  Look at tis photo! This is my class room. My classroom is very big. The window are big and the walls are white. there are 33 students in it. However, there are 34 chairs,because one of them is for the teacher.
  Our English teacher is Miss Jiang, she is a nice teacher, and I like her very much.
  In my classroom, there are two blackboards, one is in the front,and the other is at the back. The Projector is on the wall. the bookcase next to the door. there are a lot of interesting books in it.
  And there are many windows in my classroom, so my classroom is bright.
  There is a corridor beside my classroom, I often play games over there after class. What a wonderful classroom!
  I love my classroom very much! But I love my classmates and our teacher too!
我的新教室的英语作文三  My classroom is nice and big . There are forty desks and chairs in the classroom. There are two black boards on the walls. And there are two pictures, too. My classroom has eleven lights and twelve fans.
  What colour are the fans ? They are blue. At the coner, there is a shelf , many books are in the shelf. I like the books very much.
  This is my classroom , it is very nice. I like my classroom very much .
  Do you have a nice classroom, too ?
我的新教室的英语作文四  Today,we have a new classroom.
  It's very big. In the new classroom there have one computer, two boards two fans ,twenty-six desks, fifty-one chairs and fourty-nine students.
  It's a fun class.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.