查看: 43|回复: 0

英语作文:失败与成功的关系5篇

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-2 07:09:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  成功与失败只有一纸之隔。以下是师哈哈网小编为大家整理的关于英语作文:失败与成功的关系,给大家作为参考,欢迎阅读!
英语作文:失败与成功的关系1:  My point: for success and failure
  As a student, we have experienced many exam. In this in, not failure and success. Facing the two completely different results, what should we do?
  In fact, for success, this only represent the past, we should not be proud, people to front, the well now, hold the result, don't make now in the next test defeat. Faced with it, depression is completely unnecessary and draw lessons, to reflect on, still not night, try to start all over again, I believe in the correct understand the reasons, not only will return after success, still can accumulate experience, and know some ways to face setbacks , make oneself become stronger. In a word, whether success or failure, the most important is mentality, put calm, let it go.
  There are many students afraid of exam, that, after this I believe the exam for them, not of fear, but the challenge!
英语作文:失败与成功的关系2:  Everyone tries to achieve success in his/her career. But some finally attain their aims while others fail. Why? Some continue their cause to the end through long period of hard struggles, but others are easily disappointed and stop halfway.
  Strong will, perseverance and diligence are the three essentials of success. A man of strong will and perseverance always has an inflexible spirit. He sticks to his cause no matter how tough it might be. Life is short and we have too much to do. Without diligence no one can achieve anything.
  I believe that where there is a will there is a way, and that success belongs to those who can make constant efforts.
  Don't be afraid of life. Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help create the fact.
英语作文:失败与成功的关系3:  Failure is the mother of success. Sometimes people have to cope with many mistakes and failures in order to reach the successful finals. While others might succumb to failure, they tend to retreat and give in their efforts. Success often provides confidence and satisfaction, nevertheless failure companies with bitter, saddness, and suffering. It seems people have to learn through each experience, as success doesn't always falls from heaven.
  I remembered I used to fail on my vocabury test when I was in high school. I had problem to memorize new words which got lloose each day. I almost decided to give up English, but was obliged to one of my neighbour classmates who kept on sending small sheet for me. In the end of the semester, I found I had finished my vocabulary book which became a work force in reading English. I then realized that a new word came and left our brains for several times. Nobody is born as genius for success. Success tends to arrive after a serial of trials and failures.
  Of course, success brings confidence and victory. But, life is not always easy and comfortable. There are more difficulties than eases in the real life. It is likely that we have to face some failures ahead. Therefore, those who learn how to deal and endure failures will taste their success eventually.
英语作文:失败与成功的关系4:  Failure is so common in our life. No one can avoid it. When we fail in doing something, we often feel so depressed that we have no interest in other things. Sometimes failure can also make us lose heart. Therefore, no one wants to be a failure.
  Success is what we all hope for, because it can bring us a sense of pride and a good reputation. The moment we succeed, we always feel so proud, as if having everything in our hands. If one enjoys his continuous success in his career, he will be famous and worshiped by others.
  However, failure is the mother of success. One failure doesn’t mean you can never be successful. It depends on what we do to deal with failure. Those who are always afraid of failure and can’t go through it will never win. But as long as we can get some lessons and experience from our failure, we’ll be sure to succeed.
英语作文:失败与成功的关系5:  Perhaps the sky is still blue, but I can see the black sky. Perhaps the flowers are still beautiful, but I can see the ugly flowers. Perhaps the sun still shines, but there s no sun in my world. Perhaps the world doesn t change, but my world is changing. The exam has been over, but I can t wake up because I think I did very badly.
  But I know, even if you didn t do well this time, but you can do well next time. Time can t run backwards, you can try your best to do something well in the future.
  I think, there s no winning or losing in the world. Tomorrow, the sun rises again; we will have a new day!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.