查看: 55|回复: 0

小学英语作文描写my hero

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-1 10:35:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  你心中的英雄是什么样子的呢?不妨以my hero为题写一篇英语作文吧。以下是师哈哈网小编为大家整理的,有关my hero的小学英语作文,希望大家喜欢。
my hero的英语作文一  My hero is Liuxiang.He is a hurdle race player.He was born in 1984.He is 22-year-old player.He is good at hurdle race and running very quickly.
  He is friendly to his trainer and friendly to every body.
  He was winer of Olympic Games 20xx.
  It was world record.In future,Chinese people like him very much .
  He is national hero.
my hero的英语作文二  My hero isn't a great person. My hero is my father. He always makes me happy.
  He is a helpful person. he does his best to help others. He is good at month and English. If I understand something, I can ask him, and he will tell me how to do it.
  He often gives money to the poor. He says they need to be loved.
  I want to be a person like my farther. I'll be a helpful person.
  I'll do my best to help others, too.
  I like my heroI .like my father. I am proud of my father.
my hero的英语作文三  Everyone has his heroes,and they differ from people to people.My hero is Zhou Enlai,who was the first premier of new China.Zhou Enlai was a great revolutionary who had devoted all his life to the cause of the liberation of China.
  He took part in the War Against Japan and the War for Liberation of China.He fighted bravely against the enemies in order to save the people in great sorrow.
  After the foundation of new China,Zhou Enlai was elected premier.
  Zhou Enlai was such a man who cared much more about the people than himself.
  Heput all the people in his heart except himself.I admired him so much though he has been away from us for a long time.
  I like him best and believe that he will alway be alive on the minds of Chinese people.
my hero的英语作文四  I think my hero is Bill Gates .I admire him because of his intelligence.
  When he was a college student,he had a talent for computer programming.
  And that is what changes the world.also,he donates money to the poor ,which means that he is very kind to the people.
  What I learn from him is to insist on my dream and never give it up.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.