查看: 30|回复: 0

我的毕业感想英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-1 10:35:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  同学们,我们即将踏上新的学习旅程,对于即将毕业的校园,用英语作文写下你的感想吧。以下是师哈哈网小编为大家整理的,有关我的毕业感想英语作文,希望大家喜欢。
我的毕业感想英语作文篇一  At graduation, I want to say to the classmates: thank you for me, and the other teachers, to the entire school things support!!!!! Are you the teacher of the sky, fly a pair of wings, the growth of happiness!
  Time passed quickly, you by, unconsciously, you through the junior middle school three year study life.
  In three years, you leave footprints in the campus, and released, scattering the ideal sweat, harvest I wish, to take away the maturity, and left behind the memories.
  A few days to come, in my mind, often will save you present at his desk the homework situations; Crazy dozen laughter, Let the teacher force to eat breakfast things like; Creating art festival in song; On the sports ground endeavoring figure; More specific classmates stealing copy homework awkwardness; Climbing over the fence risk; Have help each other love; More in order to hit a small thing of reckless...... .
  I think this is your life, is also growing occasionally I will.Graduate, the separation, leaving gratitude, take it hope.
我的毕业感想英语作文篇二  Hello, everyone.
  I don't know how to express my feeling now. I don't know whether I'm happy or sad. Today we'll be apart. From now on we'll never study together, never laugh together.
  I've been in Cambridge Young English School for three years. I've learned a lot here. I got to know what's english and how to read english. Teacher Li was hard because of us.
  We didn't listen to him when he began to teach us. And he couldn't do anything else but shout Attention!
  Teacher Li is great. Remember, Teacher Pi said, phonogram is difficult to spell. And he would only ask us to dictionary when he was tied. Instesd Te Li could spell it. It's really admirable. I love Teacher's reading, nice although not better than .
  How time flys. I'm going to graduate. Dense book notes that left me the best gift, which not only gave me the knowledge, but gave me a lot of fun. I would like to thank Mu Shenghui.
  I admire his notes and his achievements. I am happy to be his deckmate.
  Wish everyone can pave a perfect road with English. Come on, everybody!
  Thank you! That's all.
我的毕业感想英语作文篇三  I would like to thank you for all the help you gave me during this past semester. You were alway so patient when I asked you questions.
  You listened to them carefully and explained everything so thoroughly.You showed me different ways to practice and remember new words and usage.
  I felt so encouraged and became more comfortable in speaking English. You made the excercise so interesting that I was always very eager to participate and practice.
  My English has improved so much. How could I thank you enough?! I cannot wait to take your class next semester and keep working on my English.
我的毕业感想英语作文篇四  How time fies!
  My school life is over. Here're what I want to say to classmates,teachers.I love my teachers so much,beacause they teach me a lot .
  When I was in trouble ,they gave me a hand . When I failed the exam,they gave me a smile.And they tell me not to give up.
  In a word,thank them so much at the bottle of my heart. I will miss them though I am not their student any longer.
  I enjoy myself with my classmates .I got on well with them. And I never forget them because they are very good.
  Most importantly,many happy moments about us are kept in my memory. I'll try my best to suady that I can Return my school.
  I had a good time in school and I learn a lot of Knowlegle from my beautiful school.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.