查看: 33|回复: 0

2021年山西中考英语作文满分模板

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-1 10:35:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  一篇好的中考英语作文有充足的词汇量,还要有经典的加分句型,下面是师哈哈网小编给大家精心挑选的今年山西中考英语作文有哪些满分英语作文呢,希望大家喜欢!供你参考和阅读!
20xx年山西中考英语作文篇1  1.有人认为金钱是幸福之本(source of happiness);
  2.也有人认为金钱是万恶之源(root of all evils);
  3.我的看法。
  Can Money Buy Happiness?
  Can money buy happiness? Various people have various answers. Some people think that money is the source of happiness. With money, one can buy whatever he enjoys. With money, one can do whatever he likes. So, in their minds, money can bring comfort, security, and so on. Money, as they think, is the source of happiness.
  But there are still a lot of others who think that money is the root of all evils. Money drives people to steal, to rob, and to break the law. A lot of people became criminals just because they were in search of money. And in Western countries, there is nothing that can't be bought with money. Many people lose their own lives when hunting it.
  I think that money is essential to life and we cannot live a comfortable life without money. But even though money is necessary to life, it can't buy happiness. Happiness is not something that can be measured by money. It is a state of mind. One can have plenty of money, with which he can buy whatever he wants, and at the same time he is not happy because he is never satisfied or he is troubled by various kinds of problems. There{ore, al-though money is necessary for a happy life, it can't buy happiness.
20xx年山西中考英语作文篇2  The most inflence people in my life
  perhaps the most vital person I have ever met is an italian professor of philosophy who teaches at the university of pisa. although I last met this man eight years ago, I have not forgotten his special qualities.
  也许,我所遇见的最有活力的人要算一位在比萨大学教书的意大利哲学教授。虽然我还是八年前见过他,但我并没有忘记他的特点。
  first of all,I was impressed by his devotion to teaching. because his lectures were always well-prepared and clearly delivered, students swarmed into his classroom. his followers appreciated the fact that he believed in what he taught and that he was intellectually stimulating.
  首先,他给我的印象是热心教学。因为他的课总是准备充分旦表达清楚,所以学生们总是蜂涌着来听他讲课。他对自己所教授的内容深信不疑,他很能激发求知欲,这些受到他的追随者的赞赏。
  furthermore, he could be counted on to explain his ideas in an imaginative way,introducing such aids to understanding as paintings, recordings, pieces of sculpture, and guest lecturers. once he even sang a song in class to illustrate a point. second, I admired the fact that he would confer with students outside of the classroom or talk with them on the telephone. drinking coffee in the snack bar, he would easily make friends with students.
  而且,他总是利用图片、录音、雕塑等工具,或者请来特约教师,以一种形象的方式来解释他的思想。有一次,他甚至在课堂上唱起一首歌来阐明一个论点。其次, 我很欣赏他那同学生进行课外讨论或者进行电话交谈的作法。在快餐馆喝咖啡的时候,他能平易地与学生交朋友。有时,他会跟一个学生来一盘棋,有时又参加集体 讨论,话题从天文学一直到潜水。
  sometimes he would challenge a student to a game of chess. at other times, he would join groups to discuss subjects ranging from astronomy to scuba diving. many young people visited him in his office for academic advice; others came to his home for social evenings. finally,I was attracted by his lively wit. he believed that no class hour is a success unless the students and the professor share several chuckles and at least one loud laugh.
  许多青年人常去他办公室请教学术问题;还有些人去他家参加社交晚会。最后,我常为他的机智所打动。他认为,师生在课堂中如果没有一些会意的笑,没有一次开怀的大笑,那么这堂课就不能算成功。
  through his sense of humor, he made learning more enjoyable and more lasting.if it is true that life makes a wise man smile and a foolish man cry,then my friend is truly a wise man. probably the best example of his wit is this bit of wisdom with which he once ended a lecture:"it is as dangerous for man to model himself upon his invention, the machine,as it would be for god to model himself upon his invention."
  在他的幽默感染下,学习变得更为轻松愉快,也更能持久。生活使智者微笑,使愚者哭泣, 如果此话当真,那我这位朋友肯定是个智者。关于他的机智,最好的例子可能就是有一次他结束讲课时所说的一句智语:上帝模仿自己的发明是危险的,人类模仿 自己的发明&&机器&&也是危险的。
20xx年山西中考英语作文篇3  Parents and Kids
  Do You Prefer High Salary or A Promising Job?
  When it comes to the choice of career, some people prefer the job with high salary. Why?
  Their reasons run as following: to begin with, high salary can bring them happy life; in addition, with high salary, they can do whatever they want.
  But some others prefer to choose a job with promising future. They base their choice on the following reasons: on one hand, a promising job itself means a raise and promotion in the future; on another hand, job with a bright future will bring them honor and sense of pride.
  As for me, if I'm left to make the choice, I'll not hesitate to choose a promising job. First of all, I appreciate the honor and challenge it brings to me. At the same time, if I work hard, it will offer me a lot of opportunities including high salary, good position, etc.
20xx年山西中考英语作文篇4  Different students like different ways to go to school. As for me, I like to go to school on foot the most. There are four reasons.
  不同的人喜欢用不同的方式去学校。至于我,我最喜欢走路去学校,有四个理由:
  Firstly, my home is not far away from my school. It takes me only twenty minutes to get to school. Secondly, the traffic on my way to school is heavy. There are a lot of bikes, buses and cars. I think it's safe to go to school on foot. Thirdly, I think walking is a kind of sport. It's good for my health. Finally, I can listen to my MP3 when I am walking. It's fantastic, but a little dangerous.
  首先,我家离学校不远。只要二十分钟就到学校了。第二,去学校路上的交通太拥挤了。有很多自行车,巴士和私家车。我觉得走路去学校很安全。第三,在我看来,走路也是一直运动。对我的健康有好处。最后,我可以一边走路一边听我的MP3。真是太棒了,不过就是有点危险。
  These are the reasons why I like to go to school on foot the most. What about you?
  这就是为什么我最喜欢走路上学的原因。
20xx年山西中考英语作文篇5  The Voice of America
  Last night, after eating the dinner, I felt so bored, so I opened my computer and found some amusement. Then I saw the show The Voice of America. As the show of choosing singers became so popular today, so I was so curious and tried to figure out why this show was so popular. On the first stage, the famous super stars as the mentors would turn their backs to the singers, they would turned once they wanted singers. So there only the beautiful voice that could attract the mentors’ attention, the outlook was ignored. When all the mentors got the full members, they would coach the members and helped them to competer for the champion. I think it is a good show, it gives people a fair chance to improve their talent. The singers will not refused by their homely outlook.
20xx年山西中考英语作文篇6  工作与娱乐 Work and Play
  Work and play do not contradict each other; in fact, they complement each other. As the saying goes, "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." A life burdened with work leads you nowhere, for you would get tired and bored with your daily routine work. On the other hand, proper recreation will relieve the tension and discomfort of our monotonous life because it offers you various ways to let out your pent-up emotions.
  工作与娱乐并不互相冲突,事实上,它们之间的关系还相辅相成。有句格言说:整日工作而没有休闲娱乐,会令人变得沉闷乏味。」被工作重担压得喘不过气来的生活,将使你一事无成,因为你将对一成不变的例行公事感到厌烦。由另一方面来说,适度的娱乐活动能提供各种管道,来渲泄你被压抑的情绪,减轻单调生活中的紧张与不悦。
  What I usually do to relax after school is jogging and seeing movies. Usually I don't spare time for exercise, but I value the physical education class at school. Jogging several rounds in the field certainly relieves the day's pressure. On weekends, I'll catch the morning movie for my visual enjoyment. I feel revived and energetic for another week's work-load.
  放学之后,我最常做的休闲活动,便是慢跑与看电影。通常我并不特地拨出时间来做运动,但是我很重视学校的体育课。在操场上慢跑几圈,无疑地可以减轻一天的压力。在周末时,我都去看早场电影,享受视觉飨宴。如此一来,我将有如再生般的充沛活力,去面对下一星期的工作量。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.