查看: 51|回复: 0

5年级上册英语作文翻译

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-1 10:35:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  写作作为英语教学的一个重点与难点一直为师生所关注。但在实际的英语学习过程中,一些学生将更多的时间投入到见效较快的词汇、英语阅读等部分,而忽略了英语写作问题。下面,是师哈哈网小编为你整理的5年级上册英语作文翻译,希望对你有帮助!
5年级上册英语作文翻译篇1  Almost every child has seen the things about Disney, such as the Disneyland, the classic cartoon character-Mickey Mouse and the Disney films. Disney company creates a lot of interesting images, most of them have companied the kids to grow up, these lovely creatures are imaginary friends. They appear in the screen every day. Disney company is a dream factory.
  几乎每个孩子都见过关于迪斯尼的东西,如迪斯尼乐园,迪斯尼经典卡通人物米奇老鼠和迪士尼的电影。迪斯尼公司创造了很多有趣的形象,他们中的大多数都是陪着孩子成长,这些可爱的生物都是虚构的朋友。他们每天都出现在屏幕上。迪士尼公司是一所梦工厂。
5年级上册英语作文翻译篇2  Pride and Prejudice is a very classic romantic book. The book tells about a poor girl meets a rich handsome young man, but she misunderstands him and refuse his love. After so many incidents, the girl realizes that the young man is so considerate and he does a lot of things to help her family. Finally, the girl and the man get married.
  《傲慢与偏见》是一本非常经典和浪漫的书。这本书讲述一个贫困的女孩遇到一个富有英俊的年轻人,但她误解了他,拒绝他的爱。经过很多事件以后,女孩意识到这个年轻人是如此的体贴,而且他做了很多事情来帮助她的家人。最后,这个女孩和男孩结婚了。
5年级上册英语作文翻译篇3  I have a happy family. My parents love me so much, though my sister and I sometimes have arguments, we love each other all the time. When I meet difficulties, I will think of my parents first, I tell them about my confusion and they will help me solve them. My sister will stand by my side when I have fight with other students. This is my family and I love them.
  我有一个幸福的家庭。我的父母很爱我,尽管有时我和妹妹会争吵,但是我们相亲相爱。当我遇到困难时,我会首先想到我的父母,告诉他们关于我的困惑,他们会帮助我解决问题。我妹妹会站在我身边当我和其他同学吵架时。这就是我的家人,我爱他们。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.