查看: 23|回复: 0

我梦想的大学英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-1 10:25:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Everyone has dreams. Some want to be doctors. Some want to be scientists. Some want to be engineers. I want to be a teacher when I grow up. Because I’m good at talking to people. And I like the job. I would be nice to all my students. I would encourage them to be creative. I wouldn’t give them too much homework on weekends.Maybe I will be a manager. I would run a business and lead a team. I would work hard and make the company bigger and stronger. My teacher often says to us . “No matter what you will be ,you must work hard today”. The main thing is to know yourself and to choose the right path for you. Rich or poor, it doesn’t matter. Our biggest goal is to be happy. I think if we work hard ,our dreans will come true. We will have a good future.
我梦想的大学英语作文二  There are many different kinds of hobbies. Some people like collecting things. Others like sports , drawing, sewing or music.
  A hobby is not only fun but also useful. It can help build your confidence. It makes your life more colourful. My hobby is gardening. I like to plant vegetables, fruit and flowers in my garden. I like working in my garden. It’s enjoyable and easy to learn.
  I also like listening to music. When I am tired, I listen to some light music. I feel relaxed and happy.
  All work and no play makes jack a dull boy. Do you have any hobbies
我梦想的大学英语作文二  I always feel tired after eight classes a day, so my dream school starts at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 3:30 p.m. There are three lessons in the morning and two in the afternoon. We can choose our favorite lessons to learn. We can spend more time doing some outside reading. The students do after-school activities for one and a half hours every day. We needn’t do a lot of homework. We are all happy to stay at school. Besides that, my dream school looks like a big garden. There are many kinds of flowers around the modern buildings. Sweet perfumes are diffused all around. If I want to have a rest, I can lie on the grass, listen to music by the lake or look out at the flowers from the classroom windows.The teachers here are kind and helpful. They are not only our teachers but also our good friends. The students are polite and friendly. We all know how to keep our school clean and tidy. There is no litter around the campus.
  I love my dream school. We will grow up to be happier there.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.