查看: 44|回复: 0

关于世界环境日的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-1 10:14:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  参考范文:
  Do a small guard, environmental protection is depends on the world each compatriots common propaganda "protecting the environment, starts from me". I saw some people began to use environmental protection bags near to us, but some people still unconcerned, misuse of chemicals, some people are still in the master factory make the lake water is not clean, the fish was a good and prosperous life in the lake, swimming freely, now they abuse of chemicals and make the fish are homeless, and came out, and walked with an umbrella. And the worst thing is the bird could have a good and prosperous life in the big tree, carefree life, but as long as the birds out looking for food, when I come back, is constantly looking for our home, searching for the way they heard the noise of the big chain saw, the hits the sky tree cruelly cut down and worse and the people littering, everywhere can see read: "environmental protection" four jinwen characters, don't they know the four Chinese characters? This four characters even in a grade of primary school children will, with difficult they will? No, but their quality is too low.
  I hope I can make a small guards of the propaganda people "environmental protection", to use my action to promote every people in the world, the in the mind is to remember that "protect the environment, everyone duty", I believe that as long as we can hand in hand to the theme of "environmental protection" is sure to move people's hearts, believe us! Judging from these things, how I wish I could be a small guards to protect the environment.
  参考译文:
  做一位环保小卫士,是要靠世界上的每一位同胞共同宣传保护环境,从我做起。  我看见我们附近有些人开始使用环保袋,但是有些人依然无动于衷,有些人还在大工厂里滥用化学品,弄得湖里的水不干净,鱼儿本来是在湖里安居乐业,自由自在地游来游去,现在他们滥用化学品,使鱼儿无家可归,而且出来的时候,还要撑着一把保护伞。还有最可恶的是小鸟原本可以在大树上安居乐业,无忧无虑地生活,但是只要小鸟们出来找食物,回来的时候,就不停地寻找自己的家园,在寻找的路上他们还听到刺耳的大电锯,把一棵棵苍天大树残忍地砍下来,更可恶的还有人们乱扔垃圾,到处都可以看见牌上写着保护环境四个金文大字,难道他们不懂得这四个大字吗?这四个大字连小学一年级的小学生都会,难带他们不会吗?不是,而是他们的品质太低了。
  我希望我能做一位宣传人们保护环境的小卫士,用我的行动去宣传世界上的每一位人们,心里都要记住保护环境,人人有责,我相信只要我们能够携手保护环境的主题就一定会打动人们的心,相信我们吧!从这些事看来,我是多么希望我能够做一位保护环境的小卫士。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.