查看: 46|回复: 0

关于4.23世界读书日的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-1 10:10:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  This year on April 23, the world reading day, let me emotionally, reading, is a kind of enjoyment, is a kind of happiness. Famous writer gorky had a famous saying: "books are the ladder of human progress." Book is my mentor, is my good partner. Reading is like talking with a man of noble, indeed, the taste of reading in harmony.
  Reading gives me joy, from books, you can learn a lot of knowledge.
  The book left a deep impression on me. Book to my weak extracurricular reading has brought a lot of help; So, the book is a good helper of my study.
  The book is a good partner, I grew up bring me happiness.
  Reading, not swallowed but to intensive reading. Books tell us a bit, give us the "save" in the book a lot of joy. Read more books, can learn a lot about the knowledge about human or animal and plant.
  Books are our great power to learn and succeed, if we don't have to mind when reading, don't remember attentively, reading very quickly, at the end of the day have no impression, white spent a lot of time, so we don't study as a game, reading is for you to read, not for others to read.
  今年的4月23日,世界读书日,让我深有感触,读书,是一种享受,是一种幸福。著名作家高尔基有一句名言:书籍是人类进步的阶梯。书是我的良师益友,是我的好伙伴。读书好比是在和一位高尚的人谈话,的确如此,读书的滋味其乐融融。
  读书带给我了欢乐,从书里,大家能学习不少的知识。
  书给我留下了深刻的印象;书给我薄弱的课外阅读带来了很大的帮助;所以,书是我学习的好帮手。
  书是我成长的好伙伴,为我带来了快乐。
  读书不能囫囵吞枣,而是要精读。书告诉我们一点,书里面给我们保存着许多欢乐。多看课外书,就能学到许多关于人类或动植物的有关知识。
  书是我们学习巨大的力量与成功,如果我们在读书时不用脑子记,不用心记,读书读的很快,到最后一点儿印象都没有了,白花费了很多时间,所以我们不要把读书看做一场游戏,读书是为你而读,不是为别人而读。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.