查看: 52|回复: 0

英语手抄报:迎奥运

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-3-1 09:34:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  我与奥运
  奥运是窗口,我是守望者。
  这是一扇极大的窗,被擦得明亮。透过它,看到的是世界。这里每天都在变,这里每天都有新兴事物在更替。只有我,这个忠诚的守望者,每天都在关注它,希望更多地了解它。
  奥运是路口,我是行人。
  每天路过这里的人很多,有亚洲人、有欧洲人,有老人、有孩子。这儿是交通要塞,连接着五湖四海的朋友。我只是路过这里的亿万人之一,穿过它,到另一个世界去。
  奥运是圣地,我是志愿者。
  这是片圣洁的土地,自始至终都有圣火在旁边陪伴。正因为这样,我自愿为它付出,我要尽我的力量让这片土地更加洁净,让更多人了解它,也像我一样愿意献身于它。我还要给来这里的人予以帮助,让他们享受这片圣地的快乐。
  奥运是平台,我是主人。
  它为我们搭起了平台,让世界了解我们;它为我们建造了桥梁,让我们与世界更好地沟通。这个平台可以让我们尽情展现自己。我是这里的主人,我为是这里的主人自豪。我要尽地主之谊,让来客感受到热情与欢乐。
  I and Olympic Games
  Olympic Games is window, I keep watch. This is a maximum window, had been rubbed bright. Through it, those that see are worlds. Here, it is changing every day, here burgeoning thing is being replaced. Have only me, this loyalty keep watch, it is paying attention to it every day, hopes to know it more. Olympic Games is crossing, I am pedestrian. There are many persons who pass here every day, there is Asian, have European, there is old person, have child. Here is traffic fort, joins the friend of all corners of the country. I pass the one of persons of hundreds of millions of here merely, cross it, go to another world. Olympic Games is Holy Land, I am volunteer. This is the land with pure flat, has holy fire from start to finish to accompany in side. Just because it is so, I pay out voluntarily for it, I will let my strength, let this slice of land more clean, let more ones know it, is also willing to devote oneself to it as me. I still help to the person who comes to here, let them enjoy the happiness of this slice of Holy Land. Olympic Games is platform, I am host. It has put up platform for us , lets world know us; It has built bridge for us , lets us and world link up better. This platform may let us display self wantonly. I am the host of here, I am proud to be the host of here. I will let the friendship of landlord, let guest experience enthusiasm and happiness.
  "The Games of the 29th Olympiad in 2008 are awarded to the city of Beijing."With the motto "New Beijing, Great Olympics", Beijing promises to host a "Green Olympics", a "Hi-tech Olympics" and the "People's Olympics".
  Chinese people always appreciate the purposes and principles of Olympic ideal, support the efforts of Olympic Games to promote world peace. The Chinese Government and people are doing our the utmost/best to prepare for the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing, and shooting at the pageant with advocating Olympic ideal, sparkpluging world peace and enhancing the relationships among the world. Olympic spirit are gonna spread again in orient cultural ancient China.
  The government and people of China have always admired the purposes and principles of the Olympic spirit and supported the efforts made by the Olympics in promoting world peace. The Chinese government and people are doing our utmost in preparation for the 2008 Olympics in Beijing. It is our hope to make it a grand gathering that will carry forward the Olympic spirit, promote world peace and enhance the friendship among people of the world, so that the Olympic spirit will flourish once again, this time in China, an oriental country with an ancient civilization.共2页,当前第1页12
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.