查看: 50|回复: 0

开学日记英文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-27 02:41:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  随着我们假期的结束,意味着我们又正式地踏入了校园。下面是小编为您带来的是开学日记英文相关内容,希望对您有所帮助。
  This vacation seems to go very fast, and in a blink of an eye, you have to go to school again. At the beginning of the school, I expected and disliked it. It was because I wanted to see the familiar faces and new changes. I didn't like it because I couldn't sleep late and had to prevent volcanic eruption at any time".
  On February 27th, the day came, my "little adult" Beiqishubao, but there is a strange feeling: when the bag full of homework, why back schoolbag feeling so light, which was previously never had the feeling. "Maybe I grew up," I said, still worrying about turning over my bag and checking to see if anything was missing.
  At school, the teacher greeted us with her usual smile. The teacher in the classroom after sit down, said: "we chose each team leader." Since the launch of the 271 teaching model, the burden of tutoring the students in learning and everything in the group falls on the team leader, so the selection of the team leader is very important. Most of the students do not want to do this thankless job, they all sit quietly. And I raised my hand bravely, because I wanted someone - Ma Chao. Talking to Ma Chao is fruitful. He answered the question very positively and could help me mobilize the feelings of other members of the team. Some of my classmates saw me raise my hand and raised my hands one after another. Unfortunately, Ma Chao raised his hand, plus I was just seven people, one by one. I'm in a hurry. I want Ma Chao, but he wants to be the team leader.
  Teacher's words, let my heart of stone finally fell to the ground. The teacher said, "if anyone refuses to accept the challenge, he can challenge any of them." as a result, two students were challenged, and one of them was Ma Chao. Teacher Countdown: "there is no, no, you can set it."." At this time, two men with respectfully to the podium, the challenge is Xiao Jie, which made us men very excited and proud, but unfortunately, the two men still lost the bronze teeth, carefully ably be bravado Beauties -- Xiao Jie, finally defeated in disgrace.
  Next is the group leader chooses schoolmate, divides ABC three kinds. Choose the beginning, usually the good friend to me now, to stampede in, who don't who, I fell into a dilemma, I want to leave, but do not allow. Finally, I simply resolved, just leave Ma Chao on the line. The teacher said to our group, "whoever else wants, whoever goes without qualification."." The saying goes, at the beginning of the largest number of groups now only three people, but Ma Chao did not go, I was secretly glad, but he only pulled me thousands of well keep. Who knows the way in a surprise - Xiao Jie Ma Chao should be the group, the teacher nodded his agreement. I immediately speechless, the original so many elite, immediately left me and leaves, and the teacher gave me added a person. In this way, we formed the fewest groups.
  Although my wishes come true, but I will bring my team striving for excellence in all aspects, let me friends regret go!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.