查看: 39|回复: 0

关于英语春节的作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-27 02:40:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  春节是我国最主要的传统节日,很多人都会放下繁忙的工作,回到家,举家欢庆,庆祝团圆。下面小编带来的是关于英语春节的作文,希望对你有帮助。
  There are many festivals in the year, such as the new year's day, the Qingming and the Dragon Boat Festival. But go into my memory beach and you'll find that there is a pearl in it, the brightest and the brightest. That is the most beautiful and happy memory left by the Spring Festival.
  During the Spring Festival, every household will stick to the Spring Festival couplets and make dumplings. But for children, setting off firecrackers is a great pleasure for the Spring Festival.
  Every Spring Festival, children are always in knots around a group, most of those who shot, who shot the loudest. This does not, cousin is holding their firecrackers, came downstairs that has long been fireworks beautiful playground. The cousin laughed and said, "we are better than one of the fireworks." "Good!" I promised him and put out the fireworks and put it on the ground. The lighter in his hand was on the lead line of the fireworks, and yelled, "123, prepare, launch!" Suddenly "wind" sound, fireworks, the sky, the next "bang", fireworks cracked, countless colorful fireworks in the night sky from the shot, and a bit more color. Look, that group of fireworks is like a fairy, dancing with silk and satin. A finished fireworks little friend asked me: "elder sister, laughing he could put some fireworks?" Before I answer, my cousin will open the chatterbox no problem!" After a couple of answers, more fireworks were snapped, snapped and snapped by his cousin on the night sky. Is the night sky more attractive, and the fireworks that are blooming in the sky, like the smiles of younger brothers and sisters, are so lovely? In the laughter, the fireworks have been finished, my cousin took the fireworks after gun left empty when football, that gun shell on the ash has been covered with his hand when he kicked the ball playing tired, with a hand to wipe the sweat, but turned himself into a big cat. The children's laughter around Huan, cousin also smiled, I also smiled......
  Ah! Happy Spring Festival, when can you come again? I hope not only for you, but also for hearing the most innocent, lovely and innocent laughter.
  一年中有许多节日,如:元旦、清明、端午。但是,走进我的记忆海滩,你会发现,里头有一颗珍珠,最圆最亮。那就是春节时留下的最美的,也是最快乐的记忆!
  春节的时候,家家户户都会贴春联,包饺子……但对于孩子们来说,放鞭炮才叫春节的一大乐事呢!
  每到春节,孩子们总会三五成群地围在一团,比谁的炮最多,谁的炮最响。这不,表弟正拿着各自的鞭炮,来到楼下那早已被烟花点缀得漂漂亮亮的操场。表弟笑着说:“我们来比一比谁的烟花炮最漂亮吧!”“好!”我答应了他,并且拿出烟花炮放在地上,手里的打火机对准了烟花炮的引线,喊道:“一二三,预备,发射!”顿时“嗖——”的一声,烟花弹上天了,接下来“啪”的一声,烟花弹裂了,无数彩色的烟花从中射出,夜空中又多了几分色彩。看,那群烟花多像一位位仙女,正挥舞着绸缎跳舞呀!一群放完了烟花的小朋友笑嘻地问我:“姐姐,能不能再放几个烟花?”还没等我回话,表弟就打开了话匣子没问题!”一阵回答后,“啪、啪、啪”更多的烟花炮被表弟放上了夜空。夜空变得更迷人了,而那些在天空中绽放的烟花,不就像那些小弟弟、小妹妹的笑容一样,如此地可爱吗?在欢声笑语中,烟花已经放完了,表弟拿着烟花炮放完后剩的空壳来当足球,那只炮壳上的灰已经布满了他的手,当他踢”球“踢累了,就用手来擦汗,却把自己变成了一只大花猫,使得身旁小朋友的笑声也更欢了,表弟也笑了,我也笑了……
  啊!愉快的春节,你什么时候可以再次到来,我不但盼望您,更盼望能再次聆听那最天真、最可爱、最无邪的笑声呀!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.