查看: 31|回复: 0

关于写新年的英语作文(中英对照)

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-27 02:40:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Chinese New Year! Chinese New Year! Families are all busy to stick couplets on the Spring Festival, set off firecrackers, very lively!
  My home is not exceptional also, dad is busy to stick couplets on the Spring Festival. You see, this part is spring AnXia too, bottom allied is autumn JiDongXiang. Suddenly I saw my father stick f down, I am busy to shout: "f down, the fall". I was suddenly enlighted, originally f down is a blessing to the partial tone!
  Put up Spring Festival couplets, it's time to eat dinner, I sat on the table, looking at these delicious tot, salivate. Finally the dinner, I discovered, not effort to wipe out a bowl of rice, everyone looked at me with this mess, laughed. The toast, I end up glass to grandpa said "I wish you happiness as immense as the Eastern Sea running water." Then I wish my grandma don't live as long as the southern mountain pines. To have a drink and then I learn to the appearance of the adults, and suck up to hit the mouth, good wine and wine. Grandfather walked over to say: "small lovely grandchildren grow up, we will use the couplet." Grandma made a merry smile on her face, said: "I wish our little grandson study progress, day day up."
  After eating dinner, we are satisfied from the table. Went to the yard, see the night sky was a lot of fireworks scarification, brighter than the stars! Dad has moved many firecrackers and fireworks, dad picking up a day monkey, peng, pa, say late, it's fast, day monkey straight to the night sky, suddenly turned into a beautiful fireworks, float to the galaxy... I also took a small flashlight, of one's fingers itch rocking-turn, scattered out of the countless stars... Suddenly a fireworks a mute, didn't fry for 1, 2 minutes, impatient, dad picked up a bamboo pole tong, bamboo pole touched firecrackers, suddenly blow up, daddy's glasses slipped off scared, I saw my father like this, smile and havoc. At the same time, I also remember that smile to smile, le le, but remember safety.
  After firecrackers the climb up the door, I heard so tall, I climb door every year. Cannon spared, the door also climbed, should get a red envelope, grandpa gave me a red envelope, mysterious to me and said: "must under the pillow oh, so that we can bring you good luck!"
  Time to go home, my grandma and grandpa said goodbye. All the way of the fireworks light up our way home...
  过年喽!过年喽!家家户户都忙着贴春联,放鞭炮,好不热闹!
  我家也不例外,爸爸忙着贴春联。你瞧,上联是春安夏太,下联是秋吉冬祥。忽然我看见爸爸把福贴倒了,我忙喊:福倒啦,福倒啦。我这才恍然大悟,原来福倒了就是福到了的谐音啊!
  贴完了春联,该吃年夜饭了,我坐在饭桌旁,看着这些美味家肴,垂涎三尺。终于开饭了,我狼吞虎咽,好不费力气就把一碗饭消灭了,大家看着我这狼狈样,哈哈大笑。该敬酒了,我端起酒杯对爷爷说祝您福如东海长流水。接着我又祝奶奶寿比南山不老松。然后我学着大人的样子,喝一口,咂砸嘴,好酒好酒。爷爷笑呵呵地说:我们的小乖孙子长大了,会用对联了。奶奶脸上笑得乐开了花,说:祝我们的小孙子学习进步,天天向上。
  吃完年夜饭,我们心满意足的离看饭桌。来到了院子,就看见夜空被好多烟花划破,真是比星星还亮啊!爸爸也搬出了花炮和许多的烟花,爸爸顺手拿起了一个窜天猴,嘭,啪,说时迟,那是快,窜天猴直奔夜空,顿时变成了一朵美丽的烟花,飘向了银河……我也手痒的拿了一个小闪光棒,不停的摇转,散出了无数的小星星……突然一个烟花哑了,过了1,2分钟还没炸,爸爸不耐烦了,拿起竹杆就捅,可竹杆刚碰到花炮,就突然炸了,爸爸的眼镜吓得滑了下来,我看到爸爸这样子,笑得人仰马翻。同时,我也记住:笑归笑,乐归乐,但要记住安全。
  放完鞭炮该爬门了,听说这样会长高,我每年都爬门。炮放过了,门也爬了,该拿红包了,爷爷给了我一个红包,神秘的对我说:一定要放在枕头下哦,这样可以给你带来好运!
  该回家了,我和爷爷奶奶一一告别。一路的烟花照亮了我们回家的路……
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.