查看: 36|回复: 0

中秋节的英语作文带翻译

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-27 02:40:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  中秋节是中国人民为庆祝的一个重要的农历节日。小编今天为大家带来中秋节的英语作文,一起来学习一下吧!
  中秋节的英语作文1:
  Mid-Autumn Day comes.It is a traditional Chinese festival.People will join together to celebrate this festival.It means union.In the daytime I went to market with my mother to buy some vegetable,fruit and meat.We also bought many mooncakes.Because in the evening the whole family will have supper together.When we came back home,I helped my mother to prepare for the supper.I washed the vegatable and fruit.In the evening my family member and relatives came back and we had a rich supper together.We talked and drank wine with each other.After the supper,We enjoyed the moon and ate mooncakes.The moon is very big and round.I spent a very happy day.
  中秋节到了.它是中国的传统节日.人们会聚在一起庆祝这个节日.它象征着团圆.白天我和我妈去市场买了蔬菜,水果和肉.我们还买了许多月饼.因为到了晚上全家人会在一起吃晚饭.回到家后,我帮我妈准备晚餐.我把蔬菜和水果洗好了.到了晚上,我的家庭成员和亲戚们都回来了,我们在一起吃了一顿丰盛的晚餐.我们谈话,喝酒.晚餐后,我们欣赏月色,吃月饼.月亮又大又圆.我度过了愉快的一天
  中秋节的英语作文2:
  My favorite holiday is Mid-autumn Day. Do you know why? Firstly, it’s day for family gathering. On Mid-autumn Day, families will stay together and eat a big dinner. My families always make very delicious food. After dinner, families will enjoy the beautiful full moon. We often have a good talk and eat moon cakes and fruits. For me, I like moon cakes very much. They are so tasty. Besides, the Mid-autumn Day is in autumn. It’s my favorite season.
  我最喜欢的节日是中秋节,你知道为什么吗?首先,中秋节是一个家庭团聚的节日。中秋节这天,家人们会聚在一起吃一顿大餐。我的家人会做很美味的食物。晚餐过后,家人们会在一起赏月。我们经常会边吃月饼、水果边聊天。至于我,我很喜欢吃月饼,觉得月饼很好吃。此外,中秋节在秋天,那是我最喜欢的季节。
  中秋节的英语作文3:
  The Mid-Autumn Festival The Mid-Autumn is a very important Chinese festival. It falls on the 15th day of August. A few days before the festival, everyone in the family will help to make the house clean and beautiful. Lanterns will be hung in front of the house.
  On the evening there will be a big family dinner. People who work far away from their homes will try to come back for the union. After dinner, people will light the lanterns which are usually red and round. Children will play with their own toy lanterns happily.
  At night the moon is usually round and bright. People can enjoy the moon while eating moon-cakes which are the special food for this festival. They can look back on the past and look forward to the future together. It is said that there was a dragon in the sky. The dragon wanted to swallow up the moon. To protect the frighten the dragon away.
  中秋节是中国一个很重要的节日,在八月十五号。在节日来临的前几天,家庭中的每一个人都帮着打扫房子,把房子装扮得漂漂亮亮的,灯笼挂在屋前。
  晚上有一顿美餐,离家在外工作的人也要回来团圆。晚饭后,人们点亮灯笼,一般是红色的圆灯笼。孩子们会高高兴兴地玩他们的玩具灯笼。
  晚上月亮又圆又大,人们在赏月的同时吃着中秋节特别的食品——月饼。人们在一起回顾过去,展望未来。据说天上有一条龙,它要把月亮吞下去。为了保护月亮,孩子们要弄出很大的响动把龙吓跑。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.