查看: 36|回复: 0

以Father’s Day为题的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-27 02:39:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  6月第三个星期日是父亲节,你是怎么给父亲过这个节日的呢?下面语文迷为大家整理了父亲节的英语作文,欢迎参考。
  英语作文1:Father’s Day
  When I was five, my biological father committed suicide. It left me feeling as though I'd done something wrong; that if I had been better somehow, maybe he'd have stayed around. My mother remarried shortly thereafter, and this man was my dad until I was nineteen. I called him Dad and used his name all through school. But, when he and my mother divorced, he just walked away. Once again, I wondered what was wrong with me that I couldn't keep a father.
  Mother remarried again, and Bob was a wonderful, kind man. I was twenty now and no longer living at home, but I felt a great love and attachment for him. A few years later my mother was diagnosed with cancer and was not given long to live. Shortly before she died, Bob came over to my house alone one day. We talked about a lot of things, and then he told me that he wanted me to know that he'd always be there for me, even after Mother was gone. Then he asked if he could adopt me.
  I could hardly believe my ears. Tears streamed down my face. He wanted me - me! This man had no obligation to me, but he was reaching out from his heart, and I accepted. During the adoption proceedings, the judge commented on all the undesirable duties of his profession and then with a tear in his eye, thanked us for brightening his day as he pronounced us father and daughter. I was twenty-five, but I was his little girl.
  Three short years later, Bob, too, was diagnosed with cancer and was gone within the year. At first I was hurt and angry at God for taking this father away too. But eventually the love and acceptance that I felt from Dad came through again, and I became, once more, grateful for the years we had.
  On Father's Day I always reflect on what I've learned about fatherhood. I've learned that it is not dependent on biology or even on raising a child. Fatherhood is a matter of the heart. Bob's gift from the heart will warm my soul for eternity.
  英语作文2:Father’s Day
  Father’s Day is coming and you must be thinking of giving a present to your father.
  If you have enough money,why don’t you buy your father something useful!It needn’t be an very expensive thing.But it must be something that he needs.The tie is a good choice,isn’t it?He can wear it and think of you every time.
  And you can do something that you can do such as preparing a cap of tea.When your father gets home,he can drink the nice tea and feel the love from you,his child.
  No matter what you do,the most important thing is to make your father happy on Father’s Day.Don’t you think so?
  英语作文3:Father’s Day
  The third Sunday of June is Father's day.In that day,nowhere you will be,you should express your blessing to your father.If you live with your father,you should buy gifts or cook for your father.Or spending a day with him.Talking with him will make him very happy.If you work in other place,you should give a call to your father or send a gift in advance to him.Father don't like to express their love to their children.They don't like express their affection and thoughts.Sometimes,they want to talk with their children,however they don't know how to say,so we should care about our father and spend more time with them.We should regard every day as father's day and mother's day.We should care about our parents at any time.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.