查看: 35|回复: 0

介绍国庆节英语作文带翻译

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-27 02:37:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Finally ushered in the annual National Day, this is a great mother's birthday, the whole nation is jubilant, everywhere is full of warm, festive holiday atmosphere.
  Today I go out to play with mom and dad. We go to the mall, there are all busy, bustling, packed full of flowers, outstanding displays. Thousands of potted flowers spelled formed a colorful flower beds. People, people are buying clothes, some in eat delicious barbecue and exquisite snacks, some people appreciate the wonderful show, has everything! Think back in the 60 years of our motherland has experienced many ups and downs, to switch back to today's good life! In the evening, I returned to the cultural square, saw the inlaid in the Chinese knot lights up, Chinese knot is more beautiful than during the day, that the light like a dragon coiled the pole, in the light and night light, like a fly in the sky... Sudden boom 'a sound, I got a fright, between a lot of children, pointing to the sky Shouting: "fireworks, fireworks, come and look at! ' 'I like their refers to the direction of a look, wow! How big a fireworks, like a lion mouth to swallow us into the belly, and then a few fireworks fly into the air at the same time, the boom of a few, are the heavens and the earth was shaking.
  Friends, their ancestors to say well: young wisdom, the Chinese wisdom, young rich or wealthy Chinese, young strong a strong China. Hope is on us, we can't forget our life now is to rely on the older generation of people to come, so we can't afford to waste time, we should study hard, sets up the lofty aspirations and ideals, to serve their country in the future. Again, I wish our motherland forever young, I wish our motherland more prosperous and strong!
  终于迎来了一年一度的国庆节,这是伟大母亲的生日,全国人民都喜气洋洋,到处充满热烈、喜庆的节日气氛。
  今天我和爸爸妈妈一起出去游玩。我们先到商城,那儿全是热闹的人群,熙熙攘攘、人流如织,到处是花团锦簇、姹紫嫣红的景象。千万盆鲜花拼组成了一个个五颜六色的花坛。人来人往,有 的人在买衣服,有的人在吃美味的烧烤和精美的点心,有的人在欣赏精彩的表演,真是应有尽有哇!回头想想我们的祖国在这60年里经历了多少风风雨雨,才能换回今日的美好生活啊!傍晚时分,我又来到文化广场,看到了中国结上镶嵌的灯都亮起来了,中国结比白天更美丽,那条像龙的灯盘绕在柱子上,在灯光和夜景的照耀下,像在夜空中腾飞。。。。。。突然轰’得一声,把我吓了一跳,之间很多小孩儿指着天空喊:’’放烟花了,放烟花了,快来看哪!’’我像他们指的方向一望,嗬!好大一个烟花,像一个狮子张开口想把我们吞进肚子里,接着又有几个烟花同时飞到空中,轰轰轰的几声,正的天地都在抖。
  朋友们,先人说得好:少年智则中国智,少年富则中国富,少年强则中国强。希望就寄托在我们身上,我们不能忘记我们现在的生活是靠老一辈人们争取来的,因此我们不能浪费时间,我们应该努力学习,树立远大的抱负和理想,将来报效自己的祖国。再次祝我们的祖国母亲永远年轻,祝我们的祖国更加繁荣富强!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.