查看: 27|回复: 0

假期旅行英语作文推荐

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-27 02:37:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  在全球经济一体化的今天,世界旅游市场竞争愈演愈烈,尤其是旅游景区品牌竞争已经达到了白热化的程度。下面是小编帮大家整理的假期旅行英语作文,希望大家喜欢。
  关于假期旅游英文作文篇1
  Qingdao -- Haiyang sunshine beach, sitting on a sailing boat, feel the sea breezeblowing comfortable.
  Located in the Yellow Sea coast of Qingdao is China's important regional economic center, international shipping center in Northeast Asia, the international coastal tourist resort, famous international port city. The 20xx Olympic Games so that everyone on the Qingdao more of an impression label -- sailing to Qingdao sea, rent a sailboat,feelings of the maritime customs.
  关于假期旅游英文作文篇2
  Shangri-La world is a rare perfect natural ecology and traditional culture of the pure land, known as "mountain garden", "Kingdom of animals and plants," "Kingdom of non-ferrous metals" reputation. From Dali along the Yunnan Tibet Highway North 315 kilometers, is the capital of Diqing Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture Zhongdian County town centre, 659 km away from Kunming, up to 50 minutes by plane. Is a Tibetan as the main body, a vast territory, rich resources of the county. Zhongdian a total of 24 well-known tourist attractions, is a natural landscape, rich cultural landscape of thestate tourism hotline, is one of the eight gold.
  关于假期旅游英文作文篇3
  Now National Day is coming. I have made a plan for it .I am going to Beijing with my parents.Because there are many places of interest .First we want to visit the Great Wall ,which is considered one of the seven wonders in the world. Second we want to visit the summer palace ,where lived many emperors during the hot days. Then we want to visit the Water Cube,where many important events are held .Finally we want to visit hutong to get a knowledge of the culture of old Beijing .I think this trip must be very interesting and we will have a good time.
  关于假期旅游英文作文篇4
  Old Town of Lijiang is also called Dayan Town, Dayan, may also refer to the Lijiang Naxi Autonomous County Administrative System "has been withdrawn". Old Town of Lijiang in the Southern Song Dynasty has begun to take shape, the existing eight,nine hundred years of history. Since the Ming Dynasty, Old Town of Lijiang says"Dayan car", Lijiang dam Center for their home, surrounded on all sides of Castle Peak, green water between a hover, like a jasper big inkstone, hence the name.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.