查看: 36|回复: 0

Christmas Day英语作文及翻译

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-27 02:37:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Christmas is a happy holiday. One I think about it, my heart will be blooming flowers, happy and excited.
  On Christmas day, a special cold, also under the sleet outside. But the cold weather is to resist the merry Christmas. The streets are placed in front of the shop in the beautiful Christmas tree, in the supermarket employees also have a lovely Christmas cap.
  That night I and uncle, cousin, aunt walk out the door a look, the "gone with the wind" can be seen everywhere in the shop window of "snow", the Christmas tree on both sides of the store is full of Santa Claus and toys, there are lights in the colorful light, people packed a bit, people hand carry many shopping away, the car come and go, flow. We walked in the street heard many Christmas songs, I involuntarily hum.
  We walked into the clothes shop, shop assistants busy to entertain customers. I left to pick the right to choose, but couldn't find my favorite clothes. Suddenly, I found a red eyes a bright blue and white clothes, then uncle brought a black not Chou clothes, use funny voice said: "good?" I watched, head shaking like rattle, I took the red and blue dress said: "I must be the dress." Uncle not hesitate agreed. But uncle looked at the price, bargain with the manager, finally put the high price of 450 yuan into 300 yuan. So I came back home so contentedly.
  At home, I can't wait to put the socks on the pillow beside. I sleep in a bed, while waiting for the Santa Claus gift hidden in my socks, eyes shut, unconsciously I fell asleep.
  圣诞节是一个快乐的节日。一想起来,我的心里就会盛开一朵朵灿烂的花,快乐而激动。
  圣诞节那天,天格外寒冷,外面还下着雨夹雪。但寒冷的天气丝毫挡不住圣诞节快乐的脚步。街上的商店门前都摆上了美丽的圣诞树,超市里的员工也戴上了可爱的圣诞帽。
  这天晚上我和姨丈,表姐,姨娘走出门一看,到处都能看见那飘在商店橱窗的雪花,商店两旁的圣诞树挂满了圣诞老人和玩具,还有彩灯在发着五颜六色的光,人们 挤得有点水泄不通,人们手上提着许多购来的东西,车子来来往往,川流不息。我们走在街上听到了许多的圣诞歌,我不由自主的跟着哼了起来。
  我们走进了衣服店,店员们忙碌地招待顾客。我左挑右选,就是找不到我喜欢的衣服。突然,我眼睛一亮找到了一件红蓝相间的衣服,这时姨丈拿来一件黑不拉瞅的衣服,用滑稽的语气说:好看么?我看了,头摇得像拨浪鼓似地,我拿着这件红蓝相间的衣服说:我一定要这件衣服。姨丈毫不犹豫的答应了。但姨丈看了价钱,跟店长讨价还价了一番,终于把那高价的450元变成了300元。于是我就这样心满意足地回了家。
  到了家,我迫不及待地去把袜子放在枕头旁。我睡在床上,一边等圣诞老人把礼物藏在我的袜子里,一边紧闭双眼,不知不觉我就睡着了。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.