查看: 63|回复: 0

国庆节优秀英语作文:National Day Plan

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-27 02:37:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  国庆长假马山就要到了,赶紧规划好你的假期吧。下面是语文迷网整理的国庆节长假的英语作文,希望对你有帮助。
  英语作文1:National Day Plan
  National holiday has finally come here! During this holiday I have planed to go somewhere fun with my friends for a few days. We will go to places like (e.g. JIngjiang Amusement Park.....). I will also stay at home for some of the times to finish my homework and for me to revise. I think we should use this time valuably because we shouldn't waste any time of our life. We should enjoy everyday and be thankful of everything!
  英语作文2:National Day Plan
  National Day is coming , I will make a plan for my National Day .
  On October 1st .,I will go shopping with my family and do my homework, I will buy many many things for my family.
  On October 2nd, I will have a party with my friends , we will eat a delicious birthday cake , and drink some orange juice.
  On October 3rd, I will read my Chinese book, and play ping--pong with my brother , it will be very fun.
  On October 4th, it’s my brother’s birthday , we will have a party for him . I am going to buy a soccer for him , I think he will be very happy on that day .
  On October 5th ,6th, 7th, I will just do my homework at home and study hard .
  What about you my dear friends? What are you going to do for your National Day? Wish you will have a good time !
  英语作文3:National Day Plan
  The National Day Festival is coming. We'll have seven-day holiday soon. I am going to visit my grandparents with my parents on National Day. Of course, my grandmother will cook us delicious food. In the afternoon, we'll go for a walk in the park which is near my grandparents' home.In the evening I will do my homework and then surf the internet. For the next three days, I am going to do my homework carefully so that I can finish my homework on time. Then I will review what I have learnt and prepare for the new lessons. Of course I am going to do exercise every day, such as, walking, jogging, running, playing table tennis and so on. Then my parents and I will visit Beijing and stay there for two days. We are going to visit the Summer Palace, the Palace Museum, the Water Cube, the Great Wall and so on. I am sure I will have a busy and meaningful National Holiday.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.