查看: 26|回复: 0

写端午节的英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-27 02:37:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  端午节与春节、清明节、中秋节并称为中国民间的四大传统节日, 自古以来端午节便有划龙舟及食粽等节日活动,为大家分享了端午节的英语作文,欢迎借鉴!
端午节的英语作文1  Duanwu Festival (端午节, Duānwū Jié) is a traditional Chinese festival held on the fifth day of the fifth month of the Chinese calendar. It is also known as the Double Fifth.[citation(引用;引证) needed] It has since been celebrated, in various ways, in other parts of East Asia as well. In the West, it's commonly known as Dragon Boat Festival.
  The exact origins of Duan Wu are unclear, but one traditional view holds that the festival memorializes the Chinese poet Qu Yuan (c. 340 BC-278 BC) of the Warring States Period. He committed suicide by drowning himself in a river because he was disgusted by the corruption of the Chu government. The local people, knowing him to be a good man, decided to throw food into the river to feed the fish so they would not eat Qu's body. They also sat on long, narrow paddle boats called dragon boats, and tried to scare the fish away by the thundering sound of drums aboard the boat and the fierce looking carved dragon head on the boat's prow(船头)。
  In the early years of the Chinese Republic, Duan Wu was also celebrated as "Poets' Day," due to Qu Yuan's status as China's first poet of personal renown(名声名望)。
  Today, people eat bamboo-wrapped steamed glutinous(粘的) rice dumplings called zongzi (the food originally intended to feed the fish) and race dragon boats in memory of Qu's dramatic death.
端午节的英语作文2  At the memory of my childhood, apart from outside the chinese new year dragon boat festival on a number of the most lively, and because parents are busy job, a child usually with my grandmother to stay in the countryside together. dragon boat festival at that time to make me unforgettable.
  With the usual, like the chinese lunar new year, dragon boat festival the day before at night, so my grandmother will always obediently sat bedside, give me some holiday rules, such as "talking nonsense not to" "not allowed to eat cold tzu" "not allowed with small partnership rough "" not allowed to play in the water "... ... i have always been granted to his head. grandma let me early, so that tomorrow can have a good spirit.
  Good morning, i got up early, get dressed on the first toward the kitchen, when the grandmother has the kitchen to manage everything well, cooking up a few bundles tied and gui gui leaf rope, the nothing glutinous rice lying quietly filled a small bucket of water, like a pearl jingying, cooking benches placed on some of the small dishes, which containing various materials: there is peanuts, there is red bean paste, there is meat, red pond.
  So i sat eating breakfast table and watched busy grandmother.
  The countryside are on both sides of the cooking, while used to boil water while cooking to cooking and grandmother had already cleaned the duck add big pot, wooden ladle scoop from another pot of hot water a few dipper add cauldron of water, and then also carefully add 1 tsp salt, and then tim foci in a few branches, it has been sitting next to me started to give my son a series network.
  Grandmother's hand because of the long-term labor has rough bark like a general, but without losing dexterity, an envelope with red string woven into the sub on.
  At this point, the eggs are cooked, the grandmother picked up one of the largest on the use of red paper red dye, and then do a clean cloth, into yard, hanging on my neck. then, my grandmother pocket containing seeds, candy, peanuts, often very happy to me, because this way i can and small partners to look at a dragon boat race.
  grandmother always put me to the gate, asked the want me to come back as soon as possible to eat tzu. i always fell on the disappeared.
  Small partners at this time are almost , and sisters from the big head next door, led us to the river this group watch dragon-boat race. because of the smaller rivers, so only two of the dragon boat, each boat has 13 individuals, 12 individuals paddle, one individual ta and shouting slogans, "one, two, hey yo, one, two, as soon as possible," 12 dark young man moves neatly划着, two dragon boat sailed forward catch.
  However, the children will know what look? we are only just a bustling fig. girls in general saw a moment, we found that boring, and sat to one side from snacks to share, boys, it is not, of their total enjoy chasing the dragon boat race down the shore, because of the people paddling up the larger, almost every boys who have significant traces of water splashing, and are perhaps a boat to the end of the bar, just things finished, stood up, with partners go hand happily go home.
  The sun is also slowly climbing the air, the kitchen has a bay leaf fragrance, and i quickly jumped on the kitchen, the has been the major tzu. in general, i would put that on the threshold sit tzu eat clean, and occasionally there will be a few rice grains to eat chicken and watch the greedy big cock-like, i was also amused ... ...
  Today, even though over the dragon boat festival, the mother every year package tzu, made give my son, even though the mother's skill is not less than the grandmother, but i always feel that what less.
  I really miss the dragon boat festival childhood ah!
端午节的英语作文3  Do you know who is "Qu Yuan"? What type of "Zongzi" do you like most? Have you ever joined a dragon boat competition? All these are related to the Dragon Boat Festival.
  Do you know the origin of this festival? Read the following essay and you will have a clear picture of the Dragon Boat Festival.
  The 5th day of the 5th month of the lunar year is an important day for the Chinese people. The day is called Duan Wu Festival, or Dragon Boat Festival, celebrated everywhere in China.
  This festival dates back to about 2,000 years ago with a number of legends explaining its origin. The best-known story centers on a great patriotic poet named Qu Yuan.
  The customs vary a lot in different areas of the country, but most of the families would hang the picture of Zhong Kui (a ghost that can exorcise), calamus and moxa in their houses. People have Dragon Boat Races, eat Zong Zi (dumpling made of glutinous rice wrapped in bamboo or reed leaves) and carry a spice bag around with them.
  Spice Bag
  It's believed that if you carry the small spice bag around with you, it not only drives away evil spirits but also brings fortune and happiness to those who wear it. The small bags are hand-made by local craftsmen. They're made with red, yellow, green and blue silk, fine satin or cotton. Figures of animals, flowers and fruits are often embroidered onto the bags and inside are mixed Chinese herbal medicines.
  Dragon Boat Race
  The main event of the festivities is the Dragon Boat Race. These boats are long and thin with dragon heads on the bow of the ships. The boat races are said to represent the search for Qu's body, with racing boats in a forward rowing motion, to the rhythm of beating drums.
  The Culture of Zongzi
  Qu Yuan drowned on the fifth day of the fifth lunar month in 277 BC. Since ancient times, Chinese people threw into the water dumpling made of glutinous rice wrapped in bamboo or reed leaves on the day. Therefore the fish would eat the rice rather than the hero poet. This later on turned into the custom of eating Zong Zi.
  Realgar Wine
  It is a very popular practice to drink this kind of Chinese liquor seasoned with realgar at the Dragon Boat Festival. This is for protection from evil and disease for the rest of the year.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.