查看: 19|回复: 0

元宵节的英语作文大全带翻译

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-27 02:37:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  元宵节,是春节之后的第一个重要节日,是中国亦是汉字文化圈的地区和海外华人的传统节日之一。一起来看看关于元宵节的英语作文,仅供大家参考!谢谢!
元宵节的英语作文1  Lantern Festival is a China's traditional festival. It is celebrated on the fifteenth day of the first month of the lunar year.
  I,antern Festival is one of the biggest holidays in China. Several days before Lantern Festival, people begin to make lanterns. Lanterns are made in the shape of different animals, vegetables, fruits and many, other things. While making lanterns people usually write riddles on lanterns. On the eve of Lantern Festival, all the lanterns are hung up.
  On Lantern Festival people go outside to have a look at the lanterns and guess the riddles on the lanterns. Perhaps you call see some wonderful folk performances,Dragon Dance and Yangko. Everything is very interesting and everyone is very happy. Our life is rich and varied.
  元宵节是中国的传统节日。这是在第一个月的第十五天庆祝农历年。
  我,元宵节是中国最大的节日之一。在元宵节的前几天,几个人开始做灯笼。灯笼是由不同形状的动物,蔬菜,水果和许多其他的事情。做灯笼时,人们通常在上面写上谜语。在元宵节前夜,所有的灯笼都被挂起来。
  在元宵节人们外出看看灯笼和猜灯笼上的谜语。也许你叫看见一些精彩的民间表演,舞龙和秧歌。一切都很有趣,每个人都很高兴。我们的生活是丰富多样的。
元宵节的英语作文2  Today, mom and dad took me to the datang lotus park enjoy yuanxiao lantern show, colorful lights gorgeous!
  We saw the lights ablaze with lights, entering a door has a flying lantern, there are dragon lantern! Mother said: "this year is the year of the horse, so the horse is very much, don't look at these interesting, nice is yet to come!" White elephant colourful, along the way, I say: "that was a big elephant!" There is also a good big lanterns, it above the colored lights, next to the big red lanterns, there are a few small lanterns, looks very spectacular. The place where we went to see the water curtain movie, there is a column called "ziyun pavilion", we climbed to the top of ziyun pavilion looked at datang furong garden panoramic view of the beautiful scenery, beautiful! We are not ready to see the water curtain movie, because we have already seen it, we walked along the lake, opposite to the water curtain movie, there are many flying lantern, there is a dragon, I said, "isn't that what energizes, should be the dragon spirit." There are many interesting lantern, the most interesting lantern is strong baldheaded, bear and bear, they are playing football, I thought: "baldheaded should be strong and bear w brothers in football game!" Good play?
  After I watch the lantern show, the in the mind very happy, the Lantern Festival after, we also is going to accept false, is going to see my teachers and classmates, I am so happy!
  今天,爸爸和妈妈带我去大唐芙蓉园欣赏元宵灯展,五彩缤纷的彩灯漂亮极了!
  我们一进门就看见了灯火辉煌的彩灯,有飞马灯,还有龙灯呢!妈妈说:“今年是鼠年,所以马就非常多,别看这些有意思,好看的还在后面呢!”一路上五彩缤纷,有白白的大象灯,我说:“这大象可真大呀!”还有一个好大的灯笼,它得上面闪着彩色的灯,大灯笼的旁边,还有几个小灯笼,看起来壮观极了。我们走到看水幕电影的地方,那有一个塔叫“紫云阁”,我们爬到了紫云阁的顶端,看着大唐芙蓉园里美丽的景色尽收眼底,漂亮极了!我们不准备看水幕电影,因为我们已经看过了,我们沿着湖走,走到了水幕电影的对面,那有许多飞马灯,还有一条巨龙,我说:“这不就是万马奔腾,应该是龙马精神了。”还有许多有趣的灯笼,最好玩的灯笼就是光头强、熊二、和熊大的,它们正在踢足球,我想:“光头强应该是和熊兄弟们在比赛踢足球嘞!”很好玩吧?
  我看完灯展后,心里很开心,元宵节过完,我们也快要收假了,马上就要见到老师和同学们了,我好开心呀!
元宵节的英语作文3  Lantern Festival is a traditional Chinese festival, the fifteenth day of the first is the Lantern Festival every year. "The fifteenth day of the yuanxiao, thriving holidays." With the coming of the annual Lantern Festival, every family with smiling face greet the arrival of the Lantern Festival.
  Evening, upstairs, I hear the downstairs has bouts drums, I quickly downstairs, a large group of people around, I packed into the crowd, see a few "lion" is wonderfully performance. Suddenly, has been "lion" came to me, want to eat me, I'm so frightened, hurriedly stepped back a few steps. At this time, it swished up to me, a triumphant look on his face, as if to say: "you're such a coward! You scared me, ha ha ha......" I looked unconvinced, muster up courage took a few steps forward, while it is not looking, secretly took a look of it, MAO thought: hum, call you, now know that my bad! I finally sent the "scare" revenge. At this time, someone put firecrackers, send them to the next place. I have been standing there, watching them slowly away, until can't see them, I was reluctant to leave.
  This year's Lantern Festival, I not only watch the lion dance, also put the fireworks, guess lantern riddles, is really a memorable yuanxiao.
  元宵节是中国的传统节日,每年的正月十五就是元宵节。“正月十五闹元宵,红红火火过大年。”一年一度的元宵节来临了,家家户户都在用笑脸迎接元宵节的到来。
  晚上,我在楼上,听到楼下有一阵阵锣鼓声,我赶紧冲下楼一看,一大群人围在一起,我挤进人群,看见几只“狮子”正精彩地表演着。突然,一直“狮子”朝我扑过来,好想要把我吃了,我很害怕,连忙向后退了几步。这时,它向我摇头摆尾,一副得意洋洋的样子,仿佛在说:“你这个胆小鬼!怕了我吧,哈哈哈……”我看了很不服气,就壮着胆子向前走了几步,趁它不注意,偷偷揪了一下它的毛,心里想:哼,叫你得意,现在知道我的厉害了吧!我终于报了这“一吓”之仇。这时,有人放了鞭炮,送他们到下一个地方表演。我一直站在那,看他们慢慢离去,直到看不见他们的身影,我才恋恋不舍地离开。
  今年的元宵节,我不仅看了舞狮,还猜了灯谜、放了烟花,真是个令人难忘的元宵。
元宵节的英语作文4  There are a lot of our traditional culture, Paper-cut, flaring, yuanxiao, etc. My favorite is the Lantern Festival.
  A little of course not eat yuanxiao Lantern Festival. Yuanxiao also called dumplings, its name and a story! Long ago, people called the dumplings yuanxiao. Yuan shikai know feel very unlucky. "Yuanxiao" is not "yuan away"? So he ordered the change the lantern making dumplings. Yuanxiao is known as "tangyuan. There are many yuanxiao fillings. Have red bean. Sesame seeds. And green bean...
  Dumplings cook good, I can't wait to pick up a in your mouth, mom shout; "Be careful, don't burn yourself." Bite on the filling flow out slowly, sticky. Sweet taste is great!
  The Lantern Festival without watching lanterns. Finish eat yuanxiao, dad and I arrived tianyi square. There were so many lanterns here! There is "running" tiger. "Eat grass rabbit. There are "swimming" in the fish. Is a multifarious! All became light of the ocean. The world of light! Dad bought me a rabbit lanterns. As long as one click button. Deer will be singing a happy song. I hurriedly picked up my rabbit lamp join make lanterns.
  我国传统文化有很多;有剪纸,生宵,元宵等。我最喜欢的就是元宵节。
  过元宵节当然少不了吃元宵。元宵又叫汤圆,它的名子还有个故事呢!很久以前人们把汤圆叫元宵。袁世凯知道了觉得很不吉利。"元宵"不就是"袁消"吗?于是他下令把元宵改做汤圆。从此元宵又名汤圆。元宵的馅有很多。有红豆的。芝麻的。还有绿豆的……
  汤圆煮好了,我迫不及待的夹起一个放在嘴里,妈妈大叫;"小心点,别烫着。"咬上一口馅慢慢地流了出来,粘粘的。甜甜的味道好极了!
  元宵节可少不了观花灯。吃完元宵,我和老爸来到天一广场。这里的花灯可真多啊!有"奔跑"的老虎。"吃草"的兔子。还有在"游动"的鱼儿。真是五花八门!都成了灯的海洋。光的世界!爸爸给我买了一个兔子花灯。只要一按按纽。兔儿便会唱起欢乐的歌。我连忙拿起我的兔子灯加入闹花灯的行列。
元宵节的英语作文5  Today is the Lantern Festival, my grandfather took me to the Ocean Park, he said: "Ocean Park, there are many fish", then unable to buy a ticket and went in.
  Grandpa and I started a dolphin show that take the door, we are at the dolphin show place and my grandfather chose a place to sit down, dolphin show started in the first place is to let the dolphins jump up, and then throw a small hoop to go in the water, with the beginning of a wonderful! Uncle have a jump into the water and the dolphin show, uncle dolphins swim with the top of the head with his feet, and uncle special fast, uncle came to like skateboarding, on the back of the dolphin when uncle dolphins and put him on the top, the audience all applaud for them, show is over I went out and grandpa. Out grandpa and I saw a couple of milk to eat only fish, so I just bought a bottle for fish, once a big fish to the dropped the bottle mouth down into the water, I went to pick it up quickly.
  I also found there yellow snakes, lobster, shell, dinosaur bones, the great white whale, jellyfish, turtle, octopus, polar bear, arctic Wolf, penguins, sea snakes, grass carp,... I also see! Time the bell rang at noon I and grandpa to go, I really want to see for a while.
  今天是元宵节,爷爷带我去了海洋公园他说:“海洋公园有许多的鱼类”,然后无门就买票进去了。
  我和爷爷一进门海豚表演就开始了,我们到了海豚表演处就和爷爷选了一个位置坐下来了,海豚表演开始了首先是让海豚跳上来,然后就是把一个小小呼啦圈扔到水里面去,精彩的开始啦!有一位叔叔跳到水里和海豚表演,叔叔游泳的的时候海豚用头顶着他的脚,于是叔叔游得特别的快,过来的时候叔叔才在海豚的背上和滑板一样,叔叔上来的时候海豚又把他顶上来了,观众全为他们鼓掌,表演结束了我就和爷爷出去了。出去的时候我和爷爷看见了好几只吃奶的鱼,所以我就买了一个奶瓶给鱼味,有一次一只大鱼来了把奶瓶叼下去掉到了水里,我赶快就把它捡起来了。
  我在那里还发现了黄蛇、龙虾、贝壳、恐龙骨、大白鲸、水母、海龟、章鱼、北极熊、北极狼、企鹅、海蛇、草鱼、……,真还看呀!中午时间的铃响了我和爷爷要走了,我真想再看一会儿。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.