查看: 33|回复: 0

旅游过度开发对环境有害为题的英文作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-27 02:35:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Inrecent years, tourism has been popular and played an important role in ournation’s economic growth. However, I am afraid that if tourism develops over,it will bring harm to the environment and give rise to many problems.
  近年来,旅游业已经变得很流行,在我国经济发展中发挥了重要作用。然而,我害怕如果旅游业过度发展,它会给环境带来危害,并引发很多问题。
  Thereare a few reasons accounting for my views and I would like to list three ofthem. One of the examples is that a large number of woods and other plants werereplaced by all kinds of accommodation facilities or scenic spots. Thatdefinitely breaks the ecological balance of these areas and destroys thenatural beauty of the scenic spots. Worse still, more pressure has been placedenvironment protection in that many tourists left their garbage in the scenicspots. In addition, over-developed tourism will occupy large numbers offarmland and lead to the shortage of the land.
  我想列出其中三个可以解释我观点的几个理由。其中一个例子是大量的森林以及一些其他的植物被各种住宿设施或风景名胜区替代了。那肯定会打破这些地区的生态平衡,破坏风景名胜区的自然美。更糟的是,环境保护已经面临更大的压力了,因为许多游客在离开景点的时候把他们的垃圾丢在景点里。此外,过度开发旅游业会占用大量的耕地,导致土地短缺。
  Ina word, tourism will be harmful to our environment if it is over development.Thus, I do not advocate that we development tourism without considering theenvironment. And we should keep the balance between tourism development andenvironment protection so that we can achieve the sustainable developmentbetween our nation’s economy and the environment.
  总之,如果过度开发旅游业会对我们的环境有害。因此,我不同意在没考虑环境问题下就开发旅游业。我们应该保持旅游开发与环境保护之间的平衡,使我们能够在我们国家的经济和环境之间实现可持续发展。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.