查看: 57|回复: 0

大学毕业生自我介绍英文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-27 02:10:18 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  作为应届生,我们没有经验可言,唯一有的就是在学校学到的知识,其中英语就是一个很好地应用知识。用英语来自我介绍就是英语能力的最好体现了。以下是师哈哈网小编为你整理的大学毕业生自我介绍英文,希望大家喜欢。
大学毕业生自我介绍英文篇1  Good morning, ladies and gentlemen! It is really my honor to have this opportunity for an interview. I hope I can make a good performance today. I'm confident that I can succeed. Now I will introduce myself briefly. I am 26 years old, born in Shandong province. I graduated from Qingdao University. My major is electronics. And I got my bachelor degree after my graduation in the year of 20xx. I spent most of my time on study, and I have passed CET-6 during my university. And I have acquired basic knowledge of my major. It is my long cherished dream to be an engineer and I am eager to get an opportunity to fully play my ability.
  In July 20xx, I began working for a small private company as a technical support engineer in Qingdao city. Because there was no more chance for me to give full play to my talent, so I decided to change my job. And in August 20xx, I left for Beijing and worked for a foreign enterprise as an automation software test engineer. Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging. Moreover£?Motorola is a global company, so I feel I can gain a lot from working in this kind of company. That is the reason why I come here to compete for this position. I think I'm a good team player and a person of great honesty to others. Also I am able to work under great pressure. I am confident that I am qualified for the post of engineer in your company.
  That is all. Thank you for giving me the chance.
大学毕业生自我介绍英文篇2  How are you, I call XX.This year is 22 years old.Graduate from XXXX college.The profession is a calculator multimedia.I am one is bright, optimism, there is the person of responsibility.A fondness for plays basketball, computer, listen to music, etc..Thankful your company gives me this the opportunity of the personal interview!
  你好,我叫XX。今年22岁。毕业于XXXX学院。专业是计算机多媒体。我是一个开朗,乐观,有责任心的人。爱好打篮球,电脑,听音乐,等。感谢贵公司给我这次面试的机会!
大学毕业生自我介绍英文篇3  Hello ! I ’m XX ,I feel I will be fit for the job needed in your company. I’m 22 years old and in good health. After graduation from XXXXa middle school, I have studied IT for many years. I am a better man.Do well in personal responsibility ,I am good at both operating a PC,I like palying basketball.computer and listening to the music.I’m interested in the position . I want very much to be accepted by your company. I’ll work hard if I can be a member in your company.
  面试英文自我介绍范文四:很高兴做自我介绍,我出生在辽宁,专业是国际贸易,毕业于南开大学,我的兴趣是音乐,读书,尤其是经济类的书。很荣幸应聘贵公司,希望能在贵公司实现我的梦想,希望能给我一次机会,谢谢。
  • 大学毕业生自我介绍英文
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.