查看: 72|回复: 0

大学生即兴英语演讲5分钟3篇

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-27 02:08:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  英语演讲稿是每个大学生都需要拓展的技能,当代大学生的口语能力必须通过英语演讲才能尽可能地发挥出来,这样才能够把自己的风采和语言能力展现得淋漓尽致。师哈哈网小编为大家整理了大学生即兴英语演讲5分钟3篇,欢迎大家阅读。
大学生即兴英语演讲5分钟篇1  I believe in our future
  Honorable Judges, fellow students:
  Good afternoon!
  Recently, ther is a heated debate in our society. The college students are the beneficiaries of a rare privilege, who receive exceptional education at extraordinary places. But will we be able to face the challenge and support ourselves against all odds? Will we be able to better the lives of others? Will we be able to accept the responsibility of building the future of our country?
  The cynics say the college students are the pampered lost generation, which would cringe at the slightest discomfort. But the cynics are wrong. The college students I see are eagerly learning about how to live independently. We help each other clean the dormitory, go shopping and bargain together, and take part time jobs to supplement our pocket money.
  The cynics say we care for nothing other than grades; and we neglect the need for character cultivation. But again, the cynics are wrong. We care deeply for each other, we cherish freedom, we treasure justice, and we seek truth. Last week, thousands of my fellow students had their blood type tested in order to make a contribution for the children who suffer from blood cancer.
  As college students, we are adolescents at the critical turning point in our lives. We all face a fundamental choice: cynicism or faith, each will profoundly impact our future, or even the future of our country. I believe in all my fellow classmates. Though we are still inexperienced and even a little bit childish. I believe that we have the courage and faith to meet any challenge and take on our responsibilities. We are preparing to assume new responsibilities and tasks, and to use the education we have received to make our world a better place. I believe in our future.
大学生即兴英语演讲5分钟篇2  Our common destiny
  “ We are made wise not by the recollections of the past but by our responsibility for the future”
  ----George Bernard Shaw
  China is faced with some enormous challenges as it enters the 21st century. In order to ensure the prosperity of our nation and its future generations we must confront and ultimately solve these challenges.
  Some of the more pressing issues facing China are universal. These include environmental degradation, over population and the effects of globalization.
  To overcome some of the things we need to implement include:
  Enhancing our scientific and industrial technologies in such areas as IT, Bio- tech, AI and Cybernetics.
  Further develop public infrastructure in under developed regions.
  Promote education reform at all levels.
  Introduce sustainable development initiatives.
  The implementation of free trade agreement between China and ASEAN.
  The benefit to China in introducing these initiatives will be significant and far-reaching. It is important to realize that these initiatives need to filter down through all elements of the society in China. For instance, cutting edge technologies and intellectual properties; the development of e-commerce based economy; an education system that encourages innovation and creativity; increased foreign investment; higher living standards; more efficient use of natural resources.
  It is important for us to realize these reforms are both essential and necessary. These will help China to fulfill its vast and unrealized potential on the world stage. It will also contribute more to a globalized world of the new century.
  As for the future our task is not to foresee but to enable.
大学生即兴英语演讲5分钟篇3  Now we are facing two problems of global warming and a shortage of natural resources, both of which are getting more and more serious day by day. Thus, it is important for us to promote a low-carbon lifestyle.
  Low-carbon lifestyle covers many aspect of our life like transportation, traveling, home-heating, and so on. In order to promote a low-carbon life, some plans must be carried out as follows. Firstly, don’t waste any electricity and water. Remember to turn off the lights and water taps unless we use them. Secondly, we had better take the subways or bus to work, so as to reduce the emissions of carbon dioxide. Thirdly, we should use cloth bags for shopping instead of plastic bags, and use recyclable bowls and chopsticks instead of disposable ones, for it can not only save resources, but also reduce pollution. What’s more, it is of great significance to plant more trees, since trees can balance the carbon dioxide emissions.
  In a word, if we live a low-carbon life from now on, we will have a better environment and more resources left for our descendants.
  • 大学生即兴英语演讲5分钟3篇
  • 回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.