查看: 74|回复: 0

肖申克的救赎纯英文电影名言

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 08:36:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  《肖申克的救赎》
  1,red: hope is a dangerous thing,hope can drive a man insane
  .these walls are kind of funny like that:first,you hate them,then you get used to them,enough time passes,gets so you depend on them.
  2,red:i have no idea to this day what,these two italian lides were singing about.truth is ,i don’t want to know.sometimes things are better left unsaid.
  i’d like to think they were singing about somethings so beautiful. it can’t expressed in words,and it makes your heart ache .because of it.
  i tell you,these voices soared higher and father than anbody in a graet place dares to dream.
  it was as if some beautiful bird had flapped into our drab little cage and made these walls dissolove away,and for the briefest of moments,every last man in shawshank felt free.
  3, andy: here’s where it makes the most sense,you need it so you don’t forget,forget that there are place in the world that aren’t made out of stone.
  that there is ,there is a,there is something inside that is yours that they can’t touch.
  4, andy: remember ,hope is good thing,maybe the best of things.and no good thing ever dies.
  5, red:i have to remind myself that some birds don’t mean to be caged.their feathers are just too bright.and when they fly away,the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up,does rejoice.still,the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they’re gone.i guss i just miss my firiend.
  6,fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.it takes a strong man to save himself,and a great man to save another.
  7, get busy living,or get busy dying.
  8, i only have two days,one day for hope,one day for depress.
相关推荐:
中英文读书名言
读书名言 英文版
有关纪律的英文名言警句
英文名言警句:生命 爱情
英文名言警句:文化 商务
英文名言警句大全
(英文)世界名人名言警句
关于书的英文名言警句
10句英文名人名言
国外名人名言大全英文
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.