You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen
  你是我见过的最漂亮的女孩。
  I love you with all my heart
  我全心全意地爱着你。
  I fall in love with you at first sight
  我对你一见钟情。
  I love you more than anybody else
  我爱你胜过爱其他任何人。
  An unacceptable love needs no sorrow but time- sometime for forgettingA badly-hurt heart needs no sympathy but understanding
  一段不被接受的爱情,需要的不是伤心,而是时间,一段可以用来遗忘的时间。一颗被深深伤了的心,需要的不是同情,而是理解。
爱情英语个性名言锦集  Remember, the brick walls are there for a reason The brick walls are not there to keep us out The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want someting Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough They're there to stop the other people ----Randy Frederick Pausch
  请记住,阻挡你的障碍必有其原因!这道墙并不是为了阻止我们,这道墙让我们有机会展现自己有多想达到这目标。这道墙是为了阻止那些不够渴望的人,它们是为了阻挡那些不够热爱的人而存在的。
  If a woman is not sexy, she needs emotion; if she is not emotional, she needs reason; if she is not reasonable, she has to know herself clearly coz only she has is misfortune
  女人如果不性感,就要感性;如果没有感性,就要理性;如果没有理性,就要有自知之明;如果连这个都没有了,她只有不幸。
  We all live in the past We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone
  我们每个人都生活在各自的过去中,人们会用一分钟的时间去认识一个人,用一小时的时间去喜欢一个人,再用一天的时间去爱上一个人,到最后呢,却要用一辈子的时间去忘记一个人。
  If you can hold something up and put it down, it is called weight-lifting; if you can hold something up but can never put it down,it's called burden-bearing Pitifully, most of people are bearing heavy burdens when they are in love
  举得起放得下的叫举重,举得起放不下的叫负重。可惜,大多数人的爱情,都是负重的。
  I don't think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything Conversely, I think it's a selecting process, knowing what's the most important and what's the least And then be a simple man
  我不觉得人的心智成熟是越来越宽容涵盖,什么都可以接受。相反,我觉得那应该是一个逐渐剔除的过程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的东西是什么。而后,做一个纯简的人。
  To love someone in secret is like a seed in bottle waiting for growing up, though not sure whether the future will be more beautiful, still waiting it earnestly and eagerly
  暗恋一个人的心情,就像是瓶中等待发芽的种子,永远不能确定未来是否是美丽的,但却真心而倔强的等待着。
  When tomorrow turns in today, yesterday, and someday that no more important in your memory, we suddenly realize that we are pushed forward by time This is not a train in still in which you may feel forward when another train goes by It is the truth that we've all grown up And we become different
  当明天变成了今天成为了昨天,最后成为记忆里不再重要的某一天,我们突然发现自己在不知不觉中已被时间推着向前走,这不是静止火车里,与相邻列车交错时,仿佛自己在前进的错觉,而是我们真实的在成长,在这件事里成了另一个自己。
爱情英语个性名言大全  Love never dies 爱情永不死。
  No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美
  The darkness is no darkness with thee 有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗。
  When a cigarette falls in love with a match,it is destined to be hurt 当香烟爱上火柴时,就注定受到伤害
  When keeping the ambiguity with you ,I fear I will fall in love with you, and I fear I will cry after your leaving与你保持着一种暖昧的关系,怕自己会爱上你,怕你离开后,我会
  流泪
  Where there is great love, there are always miracles 哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。
  Why I have never catch the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be accompany by the memory of为什么幸福总是擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候…就让…回忆来
  陪我
  Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。
  At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet 每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。
  Distance makes the hearts grow fonder 距离使两颗心靠得更近。
  I need him like I need the air to breathe我需要他,正如我需要呼吸空气。
  If equal affection cannot be, let the more loving be me如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。
  If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。
  If I know what love is, it is because of you因为你,我懂得了爱。
  Love is not getting but giving
  爱是付出,不是占有。
  If I cried a tear of painful sorrow,If I lost all hope for a new tomorrow,Would you dry my tear and ease my pain,Would you make me smile once again?
  如果我因深深的悲哀而痛哭,如果我已对明天失去了所有的希望,你是否会为我擦去泪水,抚平伤痛,你是否会让我欢颜依旧?
  If you love the life you live,you will live a life of love
  如果你爱你的生活,你的生活就会充满爱。
  how do i say i love you? how do i tell you i care? how do i tell you i have missed you, and let you know i m here?
  我如何说我爱你?我如何告诉你我在乎你?我如何告诉你我一直都在想你?如何让你知道我就在这里?
  Love cures people both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it
  爱能医人奉献者和接受者皆然。
  Her gesture, motion, and her smiles,Her wit, her voice my heart beguiles,Beguiles my heart, I know not why,And yet, Ill love her till I die Thomas Ford
  她的一举一动,她的一颦一笑;她的聪慧,她的声音将我的心俘虏;将我的心俘虏。我不明白个中缘由,但我会爱她到永远。
  For years I had been searching,For that perfect fantasy, But, I find it in my arms, right now,You are all to me
  我已经寻找了多年,为了那个美丽的梦想,但是,现在,我发现它就在我的臂弯里,你就是我的全部。
  Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of爱很难投入,但一旦投入,便更难走出。
  Don’t cry because it is over,smile because it happened 不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧!为你的曾经拥有。
  God speed your love to me 愿上帝赐给我你的爱
  Hard work never killed anybody But why take the risk 努力工作不会导致死亡!不过我不会用自己去证明
  The sandflass remembers the time we lost沙漏记得`我们遗忘的时光
  Love keeps the cold out better than a cloak爱比大衣更能驱走寒冷。
  May your love soar on the wings of a dove in flight愿你的爱乘着飞翔的白鸽,展翅高飞。
  My heart is with you我的爱与你同在。
  i miss you so much already and i haven't even left yet!
  尽管还不曾离开,我已对你朝思暮想!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.