查看: 57|回复: 0

励志的英语故事

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 08:32:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  那些励志的英语故事总能告诉我们一些人生道理,或深或浅,那么励志的英语故事都有哪些呢?一起来看看吧。
励志的英语故事:聪明的野兔  A Clever Hare
  Billy hare is hungry and finds a radish. What he picks it up, Mr. Fox is behind him and wants to eat him. I’m hungry, too. You’ve my dinner. I’m going to eat you, ha says.
  Billy Hare is shocked, but he isn’t scared. He says, Follow me. I have better food for you.
  They go to a well.
  Look down here, Billy Hare says There is something in the water. What’s that? Mr. Fox asks surprisingly. It’s a big and fat hen. Let’s get down and fetch it. Billy Hare says and gets down with a pail.
  Can you out the hen into the pail? Mr. Fox shouts. No. She’s too big, Billy Hare says, Come down, please. We can take her up together. Jump into the other pail.
  Mr.Fox does so. When he gets down, Billy Hare gets up. Good-bye! Billy Hare gets down, Billy Hare gets out of the well and says. Mr. Fox can’t get out.
  聪明的野兔
  野兔比利很饿,他找到了一只萝卜。当他捡起萝卜的时候,狐狸先生正在他的生后,想吃了他。 我也饿了。你是我的晚餐,我要吃了你。狐狸说。
  比利很吃惊,但是他并不害怕。他说:跟我来,我有更好的食物给你。
  他们来来一口井边。
  朝这下面看,比利说, 水里有东西。是什么呀?狐狸先生好奇地问:那是一只有大又费肥的母亲。我们下去把她捉上来。比利说着,乘一只水桶下去了。
  你能把鸡放进桶里里。狐狸问他:不行,这只鸡太大了,比利说,下来吧。我们可以一起把它捉上去。快掉到另一只水桶里吧。
  狐狸照做了。当他下去的时候,比利就上来了。再见。比利从井里出来时说。而狐狸却出不来了。
励志的英语故事:兔子和狐狸  The Rabbit and the Fox
  Once there was a naughty rabbit. He likes to play tricks, and it made other animals angry. But it was very different to catch him.
  One day, a wolf said to a fox, I have an idea to catch the rabbit. You go back home and get into bed. I’ll go to the rabbit and tell him that you are dead. If he comes to see you, you’ll jump up and catch him.
  Good idea, said the fox, I’ll do that. Then fox ran home and got into bed. The wolf went to the rabbit’s house and said, Mr. Rabbit, have you heard Mr. Fox is dead? The wolf stood at the door, and then he went away.
  Really? I haven’t heard anything about it. The rabbit said to himself, so he decided to go and see if it was true. He went to the fox’s house and looked in through the window. He saw the fox lying in bed. He opened the door and went in. he looked at the fox and said, Mr. Wolf says Mr.Fox is dead, but he doesn’t look like a dead fox. A dead fox always open his mouth.
  When the fox heard this, he thought, I’ll show him that I am dead. So he opened his mouth.
  The rabbit saw the fox open his mouth, and he knew the fox was not dead. He ran out of the house as fast as he could.
  兔子和狐狸
  以前有一个淘气的兔子,他喜欢恶作剧,这使得其他动物很生气。但是想抓住这是兔子可不容易。
  一个,狼对狐狸说:我想到一个办法可以抓住这只兔子,你回家睡在床上,我去告诉告诉兔子你死了。如果他来看你,你就跳起来抓住它。
  好主意,狐狸说,我按你说的办。 于是狐狸跑回家躺在床上。狼跑到兔子家说: 兔子先生死了的事你听说了吗?狼站在门口说,然后就走开了。
  真的吗?我怎么没有听说呢。兔子自言自语地说。于是他决定去看看是不是真的。她来到狐狸的房前并从窗口往里看,他看见狐狸躺在床上。于是,他打开门并走了进去。他看着狐狸说着;狼先生说狐狸死了,但他不像一只死狐狸,因为死狐狸是张开嘴巴的。
  当狐狸听见这话,他想我要让他知道我是死的。于是他张开了嘴巴。
  兔子看见狐狸张开了嘴巴,他知道狐狸没有死,于是他飞快从房子里跑了出来。
励志的英语故事:聪明的乌龟  A Smart Tortoise
  A tiger is hungry, he is looking for food. He sees a frog in front of him.
  Ha ha! A frog! My dinner! so he rushes at the frog.
  Behind the tiger, there is a tortoise. The little tortoise sees it; he bites the tiger’s tail.
  Ouch! cries the tiger and he looks back. The frog hears the voice and jumps into water.
  Thank you, little tortoise. says the frog.
  But the tiger is very angry. Bother it! I’ll throw you to the sky!
  Thank you, I like flying in the sky, says the tortoise.
  The tiger stops, I will throw you into the river.
  Oh,no! I can’t swim; I will die if you throw me into the water. The tiger threw the tortoise into the water quickly.
  Thank you, Mr. Tiger. Bye-bye. The tortoise and the frog swim away together.
  聪明的乌龟
  一只老虎很饥饿,他正在寻找食物。他看到一只青蛙在他前面。
  哈哈!一只青蛙,我有晚餐啦!于是,他补向青蛙。
  在老虎的后边,有一只乌龟。小乌龟看见了,他猛咬一下啊老虎的尾巴。
  哎呦!老虎疼得叫起来并回头看看。此时青蛙听见了老虎的声音,他迅速跳进水里。
  谢谢你,小乌龟。青蛙说。
  大事老虎十分愤怒:讨厌!我要把你扔到天上去。
  谢谢你,我喜欢在天空飞翔。乌龟说。
  老虎停下来:那我就把你扔到到水里。
  哦,不!我不会游泳,如果你把我扔井水里我会死的。老虎很快就把乌龟仍进水了。
  谢谢你,老虎先生,再见!乌龟和青蛙一起游走了。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.