查看: 46|回复: 0

校园生活初中英语作文

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 08:00:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  校园生活初中英语作文一
  My schoool life
  My schoool life is busy and fantastic. First, we have four classes in the morning and three in the afternoon. We have to get to school before 7:30 because we have a morning class. Second, I like my school life because teachers and my classmates are friendly and helpful. We also have lots of after-school activies. Third, our school environment is very beautiful, the teachers all can make their lesson interesting and instructive. So I like my school life very much.
  校园生活初中英语作文二
  We have lived in Lida School for more than one year. I enjoy all the time here because it can bring me a lot of things such as feelings, knowledge and other things I need.
  There are many trees and flowers around us. The trees are green all the year. When we sit in the classroom and look out of the windows, we can see a big tree shaking its strong arms to us. It is really wonderful.
  In some ways, our thoughts are at large. Perhaps it makes our brains creative. I believe that nothing can tie up my mind even it stands for authority. The free life is just like our school life.
  In our school, of course, there are both success and failure. We should not be proud but modest because there are too many people much better than myself. Actually, we also should muster up courage and work harder.
  I like
  We are honest.
  We always keep promises.
  We often think a lot.
  We are never afraid of anything.
  So we have our own school life different from others.
  At last, it is impossible for me to resist the temptation to say: what a perfect school life I have!
  校园生活初中英语作文三
  My School Life
  Hello! I’m a student from Class 10, Grade 7. Let me tell you something about my school life. It’s very intersting.
  Classes begin at 7:50 am. I have five classes in the morning. In the afternoon, I have three classes. We studay many subjects. They are English, art, history, biology and some other subjects. My favorite subject is English. It’s easy and interesting. I like P.E. and music, too. Our P.E. teacher is very funny. But I don’t like history at all. I think it’s difficult and boring.
  After school, I like playing soccer on the playground with my classmates. Sometimes I go swimming. Every Tuesday and Thursday, I go to the library.
  I like my school life a lot.
  校园生活初中英语作文四
  My schoool life
  My name is Lily, a Grade eight student. I like my school life very much because it’s really enjoyable. In school, I spent the time with my lovely classmates and teachers. They all help me a lot with my study and life.
  I have six courses each day from Monday to Friday and forty minutes each. The courses I learn in school are Chinese, mathematics, English, geography, sports and so on. I like Englishmost because it’s very interesting and my teacher is so lovely and kind. In one word, my school life makes me happy and I learn a lot in school.
  校园生活初中英语作文五
  My School life
  My name is Beth. I'm 14 years old, and I study in No. 1 Middle School of Hangzhou. My school is very big and beautiful. I'm very happy in the school.
  我是Beth。我今年十四岁,就读于杭州一中。我就读的学校(面积)非常大,而且还很美丽。我非常开心自己能上这所学校。
  I usually get up at 6:15 in the morning. Then I do morning exercises in the playground. At 6:40, I have my breakfast. You can see many students and teachers in the dinning room. After breakfast, I often read English with my classmates.
  我常常在早上六点十五分时起床。起床后,我便在运动场锻炼身体。6点40分的时候,我吃了早饭。你可以看到许多老师和学生在餐厅(用餐)。吃完早饭后,我便和同学一起读英语。
  We have six classes every day. The first class begins at 7:50 am. I like all the classes for my teachers can make the classes lively and interesting. My favorite subject is English, so I join English Corner every week. I can speak English with many other students there. It's very interesting and exciting. I think it's helpfulfor me to learn English well. After class, I always play games with my friends. We play soccer ball,basketball, volleyball, ping-pong and so on. They are very relaxing.
  每天,我们都要上六节课。第一节课于7点50分开始。因为我的老师上课非常生动、有趣,所以我喜欢所有课程。我最爱的科目是英语,所以我每周都会参加英语角。我可以和其他同学在那里说英语。这是一件非常有趣和令人兴奋的事。我认为它有助于我把英语学得更好。放学后,我总是和朋友做游戏。我们踢足球,打篮球、排球和乒乓等等。它们都是让人很放松的运动。
  I like my lessons, my friends and my teachers. In a word, I love my school. I find my school life more and more meaningful and colorful. My school life is wonderful, isn't it?
  我喜欢上课,喜欢朋友和老师。总之,我爱我的学校,我发现学校生活越来越有意义和多姿多彩。我的学校生活非常精彩,不是吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.