查看: 20|回复: 0

我的初中生活英语作文100词

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-2-25 08:00:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  每个人的初中生活都是不尽相同的,对于你来说,你的初中生活是怎样的?下面,是师哈哈网小编为你整理的我的初中生活英语作文100词,希望对你有帮助!
  我的初中生活英语作文100词篇1
  I’m Tom. I’m a student in Grade 7. My school life is interesting. I like it very much. I have 5 classes in the morning and 3 classes in the afternoon. I study English, Chinese, math and some other subjects. I like English best because it’s easy and interesting. I don’t like math because I always meet difficulties in studing math. I try hard but it doesn't work at all. After class, I often play basketball with my classmates. I go to the school library for some reading twice a week. I like my school life. What about yours? Can you tell me something about it?
  我叫Tom,是一名7年级学生。我的校园生活很有趣,我很喜欢。我早上有5节课,下午有3节课。我学习英语,语文,数学还有其他科目。我最喜欢英语因为它简单又有趣。我不喜欢数学因为我学习中总是遇到困难。我很努力了但是一点起色也没有。课后,我经常和同学打篮球。我每两周去学校图书馆看一次书。我喜欢我的校园生活。你的校园生活是怎么样的呢?你能够告诉我一些有关的事情吗?
  我的初中生活英语作文100词篇2
  I have a regular and busy daily life on weekdays. I get up early at about 6:00 in the morning. After breakfast, I go to school by bike. We usually have a morning class and four classes in the morning, four classes in the afternoon. I take an active part in the after-school activities.
  I usually play football with my friends for about an hour then I go home. After supper I do my homework, then I surf the internet and listen to some music.On weekends, I usually visit my friends and grandparents. Sometimes I go to movies with my parents.
  我的初中生活英语作文100词篇3
  I have studied in my middle school for three years.My life in middle school is rich and I have learned a lot. I get knowledge from text books as well as from extra curricular activities. I studied hard in the past three years so that I got perfect scores. But, I also attach importance to other aspects, such as making friends, hobbies, health and sports. I build good relationships with my classmates. They become an important part of my life.I like to chat with them after class that makes me relax and comfortable. My hobby is swimming. Every Sunday morning, I go to swim with my friends or my father. When I have fun, I build a healthy body. It's so great to me. In one word, my life in middle is colorful and unforgettable.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立刻注册

本版积分规则

QQ| Archiver|手机版|小黑屋| 师哈哈 |网站地图

Copyright © 2019-2025 Www.biiyy.Com.   All Rights Reserved.